couldnt think of a title

Ahhhh sounds like a lovely day! The salad sounds good! I'm off for a meal next weekend, hoping thers gonna be some nice salads on the menu!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

just a quickie, had my shake this morning then did 4 hrs of serious physical work emptying hubbies godparents shed as they have got to empty it, problem is their garden is over 200 ft long and downhill through an orchard, my god it was tiring and hot, i then had my 2nd shake, and a ton of water, went shopping for an outfit for tonight, am dying hair back to dark brown, and bloody went and ate 2 kfc hotwings that hubby and kids had left on the side, am furious with myself,will have to boogie the fat away tonight at my hubbys aunties 40th, and neck loads of water. happy day to everyone .

Dont worry too much about them wings hun, all the exercise youve done today and the dancin ull be doing later im sure ull be absoloutly fine!!
Have a lovely night xxx

Hiya hope your evening went well and you danced the pounds off :)

was great thanks and i resisted the scrummy looking buffet,
had today,
hot crispy vanilla shake
chicken and veg
vanilla shake
truffle bar
weigh in tomorrow if the scales are anything to go by its not good i just dont understand it???

Well done on resisting glad u had a good night!

What do u mean? Are the scales not moving?
Xx

no stef i know i havent been 100% this week but in the scheme of things i am still eating under 1000 cals a day so i should have still lost something, i just dont get it, maybe i need to up the water???? have got a raging headache tonight something i dont usually suffer from.

and no i didnt even have any of the scrumptious looking chinese chicken that was calling me lol

It prob is the water Kay I think that's the key to this whole diet thing. Or maybe now were further into it little cheats affect usalot?? Not sure??

How have u got on? Xx

yes have stayed the same!!!!
it must be the water, so am going to up my game this week and no cheats and more water, we go away 2 weeks from today so i need to get this last 9lbs off to get me to 14 stone.
i am a bit peed off as i know i could have done it but maybe i needed this kick up the bum for getting complacent, i hadnt gone mad but lookin gover last weeks food diaries i had been having 2 bars on some days and chicken and veg most nights so am going to cut that out now.

That's what I was like last week knew if I had just drank the water I could of shifted more!
Anyway u know now water all the way!!! And sts is better than putting on :) r u havin that op before ur hol or after xxx

its this sat i go in steff, i will be glad to get it out of the way but would have preferred it in may after all my hols.
and think you are right about the water thingy, weird isnt it.

Well atleast u know everything I sorted for wen u go away, where are u going?

I'm off for my first ever filing now well have to have 2 ahhhh wish me luck Im terrified hate anything like this!!! Xxx

ooer i hate dentists too,
we are off to gran canaria 2 weeks today and then i go to benidorm with the girls on the 4th of may, should be a great laugh.

Woohoo lucky u a lovely holiday :)

Ohhh u lucky bugger! I am in desperate need when my weight has shifted for a weekend away!!! Well thats if OH finds another job!! xx

I've got a wedding to attend the week after I get to goal. Oh yeah time to show off this body lol :)

am having a right crappy time, i know i want to do this yet my will power has gone right out of the frigging window, i did 2 shakes yesterday had a cottage pie for tea, loads of water, then what do i go and do????? go and eat half a *******scone, i did pay for it though i had a right bad tummy after, was bloated and had the trots shows that maybe that kind of thing is not good for me,
today i went for a coffee with a lady who has just moved into the village from manchester we were chatting for hrs in the local italian drinking coffee, i was good today no cakes !!!
found myself a lovely karen millen and coast dress in the charity shop for £20 what a bargain, it pays to live somewhere posh its just i am soooo not hehe.
have had my shake and am now necking water like you wouldnt believe, i really need to get this show on the road before the 7th april.

hi Kay, hope your ok! dont worry about the scone, on titchy slip up. You'll be fine and you will feel amazing on hols now you have lost so much! your doing geat xxx

Back