couldnt think of a title

Naughty you having a 1/4 cucumber!!!! Lol

I like the idea of having something personal like a tattoo to symbolise your journey x

Orrrrrrrrr!!! Haha only joking! I have Beansprouts and we arnt allowed whoopsie!
Tattoo sounds amazing!! I'm waiting for my next child to have another tatto :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i havent got any at all, it will be my first.
am i allowed cucumber??? god what a stupid question, hehe
made blimming puffpastry jam tarts with son, its now calling me from the kitchen, we didnt go out in the end hubby has me online looking for aholiday i hate holiday shopping i would just rather he booked it and tell me where we are going , got abit of the arse to be honest how ungrateful am i, what a moodybum!!!
right so far today i have had:
porridge with water and 1 sweetener
milky caramel shake
macaroni cheese with salad
1/4 cucumber lol
2 slices ham

been a hungry evening so still no sign of ketosis it better make an apperance soon or i may bite someone .

whoops, forgot to add my bar to todays food, maple one.
happy happy just spoke to no 2 daughter she started her new job today a few teething troubles but really pleased for her.

just to add i am going swimming 4 days a week whilst the kids are off, its only in the local school grounds, and i have paid my yearly fee so might as well take advantage of it, apart from pruny fingers making me want to vomit, its all good .

Yayy to your daughters job, great news :)
Oh kay i dont know how u do it, i am so tired and rough after going just once lmao. Im starting doing some toning exercises off youtube today cos my legs and arms are shocking!!

4 times a week though!!! Amazing well done you!

Ketosis today i hope for us? Im not feeling it yet :( xx

No in not either am getting impatient, I know I haven't cheated at all, hubby tried to give me a jelly baby lastnight and got hysterical laughing because I turned it down ( laughing) he just dont get it about ketosis, to him food is food but then he's never had a weight problem.
Was so hungry last night and drunk so much water , luckily my trios to the loi were not as bad as the night before.
Have woken hungry so am enjoying a coffee I dont want my porridge until 11 that keeps me on track for the day but I'm going to save my bar for this evening my hungry time.
Sons eating Weetabix hey smell good , never looked at Weetabix this way before lol.
We are all ready to go swimming at 2pm I think whilst its this hot and sunny will do the back lawns, thats a good couple of hours work and maybe top up my tan whilst doing it.

Have a good day swimming and stay away from the weetabix!!! It's funny how we look with passion at foods we would normally look over. I was doing that with everything even ketchup. Jelly beans are very moreish so if you'd taken one,it would have taken a certain amount of willpower to not take another. Evil little beans x x

lol, what are you both like...
the beans are hidden away in the fridge second drawer down to the left of the yogharts, behind sons cheese strings, i can hear them shouting now!!!
well thats one lawn done, blimming charger ran out so have to do the other one when i get in later after swimming as we going at 1.45, need to down some water before i go, its such i dillemma as i need to to stop being hungry and well because i need to on this but then i am constantly hunting for a loo whilst out , i am already a standing joke that i wee so much, but i have had 4 kids, or do i just sip small amounts whilst out??? i dont know, will have my shake when i get in from swimming, the chewing gum will be out i think.

Had a fab 2 hours at the pool mostly laid sunbathing whilst little boy played with his schoolfriends, I drank a litre of water whilst there, as soon as tummy started rumbling it was time to come home and get my shake, am having that now although I did nibble a bit of my lemon bar just couldn't resist, Il have the rest of it later.
am loving this weather, am going to finish the back lawn when my shake gone.

your on a roll cable well done for turning down that jelly baby :) i would of eaten the bag:rolleyes:swimming is fab i just cant find time to go and dont want to go alone everyone i no is skinny and dont want to lol spoil sports hehe enjoy the rest of your day xx

Omg lawns finally done I literally have sweat pouring down my face, had a quick game of tennis , well to a fashion with son, its a shame the net is higher than his head lol, so having brief lie on sofa to recover its quite alarming I have never ever sweated like this in my whole life, maybe its a lb leaving me hehe.
Thanks wiggly, (love the name) to be honest I always do great the first week its when I get to about week 3-4 I. Need a massive boot up the rear, I do struggle, not sure about this moving and swimming my body is in shock, I always have been concious about exercise or swimming but whilst there, I was people watching, the mums who are naturally thin really dont seem to give a hoot about larger ladies I think its big women who scrutinize other big ones and think we cant do that, what do you think?
Bloodyhell son wants to play again, good job I'm not going for my walk tonight with my neighbour we usually walk 3miles along the river to Henley, way too hot and achey,
Just had my bar couldn't wait but am going to try and have my last pack around 7ish

Mg what an evening, hubby came home from work and said get in the car we are going shopping, daughter was well happy so we went to Hollister got her summer wardrobe although she did get one in may too, well the clothed in there are enough to depress anyone, my god I couldn't even get my hand into a top, dont have fat hands , the clothes in there are made for teeny people, had a mooch around some other shops was told get what you like, what a bummer couldn't find anything i liked that fitted, came home with one top, one top!!!!!!
Kids and hubby had McDonald's on way home, i had bowl of lettace and chicken, am going to have my macaroni cheese in a min, fee really upset, don't know why??? I know I'm big, just never felt so awful about clothes shopping before, I'm sure it was that damned shop...
Anyways another good day under my belt , today i have had:
Porridge with water
Care latte
Lemon bar
Lettace chicken
Macaroni cheese.

Oh lovely a hug for you. There are some shops that really make you feel worse. I remember contracting for a fashion company and they were all stick thin like models and I was in my early 20s at that time so was about a size 10/12 but was made to feel like I was huge. Really made me uncomfortable and I just stopped using the bathroom or kitchen or staff canteen there. I would walk to a shopping mall near by and use their loos and sit in a local cafe for my lunch or buy a coffee from Pret. I developed a right complex working there and was so glad once my contract ended. At least you did well food wise. Be proud x x

Must be something in the air today!! I hate them kind of shops grrrr!!! Big hugs! Ur amazing :)
I wish we lived closer so we could sit in that garden centre and haves good old moan why the kids play lol
Good about the swimming! Great exercise just so tiring lol
I agree the slim ones dont care!! Xxx
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw stef, yes well if you ever down this way give me a shout you are more than welcome, am feeling better this morning, the scales are showing a good move and its gorgeous out, I am on cloud nine at the moment daughter. No 1 and 2 are down on Tuesday for 2 nights bringng little grandson with them I cant wait.
What a gorgeous day again I might go for a swim again, got my friend popping in at half eleven so just had a quick shake am out of porridge boo!!!
Will need to place an order tonight I think, any recommendations???
Off to do bit of housework, back on to look at diaries soon.

When's the school re-union hun? Sorry am in work and just skimming diaries so no time to read from the start! x

Back