couldnt think of a title

Its October the 6th so got a bit of time to get a reasonable bit off haven't I ?

You so do hun! Almost two months is oceans of time! Good luck x

Ahhh thats brilliant news! bet you cant wait to see them! Hmmm recomendations? hazelnut? haha everyone seems to be raving about the curry!
Did u go for a swim? xxx

Yes hazelnut is one of my faces, I don't like any of the fruity ones think I will give the curry a try.
Went swimming with son didn't stay in long his friends were there so thought I would sunbathe but wow it was just too.much so we left early, luckily I don't think the diet coke agreed with me!!!
have just had my bar I'm not reallyhungry so am going to have my next shake when ifeel a rumble hopefully it ketosis and notjust the heat.
Son and iare just laid on blanket in the garden, bless him he is a good one, he's eating sauce sandwiches??? And they smell scrummy.

Ahhhh ketosis maybe? Woohoo!!

Sauce buttys?!?! Is it tomato sauce?? Bet my son would like them lol

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eeeeeuwwww sauce butties grosssss! :D

Lol, yes sauce sarnies, sounds gross , but when he glfound out I liked them when I was young he has one all of the time, he will move on he has fads we have had salad cream and cranberry sauce too, its just ketchup at the moment, wonder what will be next probably mint sauce???

Had my 2nd shake, now just waiting for hubby to get in, son wants to rat out tonight, should be interesting.

Just a quickie to morning, today I have had:

Hazelnut shake
Praline bar
Diet coke ( I know)
Caramel shake
7oz steak salad.

Come to think of it, when I was about twelve, I liked nothing better than brown bread, cheddar cheese and honey!! And I put brown sauce on everything at dinner, now even the smell of it makes me almost gag! Funny the food phases we go through! x

Cheese and honey!!! Ew sounds bad, lol

So today I am off to Dubai day at ascot the racings on til 4.30 then the 80s concert after, Duran Duran wehay!!! Then on to my friends bar, now I really dont know what to do all of my friends are taking a picnic and bubbly, what I was thinking is have a chicken salad before I go, have a salad whilst I'm there, and have a shake when I get in but that won't be until at least midnight, its going to be a ling day, and thank god the sunshine is out again, son and daughter are at my wonderful I laws so dont have to worry about them, I really really dont want to mess up.

Morning hun, hope u had a fab time yesterday!! xxx

Hi, I did have an absolutely amazing but am not even going to go there I totally came off s&s it was impossible not to, am.back on today my loss won't be a great now as it should but it will be something. It was jugs of Pimm's, sat on a blanket nbthe sunshine with about 20 of us friends well into the early evening, Duran Duran were not there, they were winding me up but the ones who were were Brill.

Ahhh don't blame you Kay!! Sounds hard to resist!! Main thing is u enjoyed urself and back on today :D xxx

Hi stef, how u getting on x

Hey Sonia, just having a chat with hubby he desperately wants me to do the juddd way, after yesterday i am considering it but using my s&s on a down day, do you think that would work? How are you getting on? Do think it will suit me but i know the losses per week won't be as much although as long as my weight goes down I'm not too bothered.

cable said:
Hey Sonia, just having a chat with hubby he desperately wants me to do the juddd way, after yesterday i am considering it but using my s&s on a down day, do you think that would work? How are you getting on? Do think it will suit me but i know the losses per week won't be as much although as long as my weight goes down I'm not too bothered.

That's what I'm doing. I have loads of slim and save packs that I'm using on DOWN DAYS. So far I've lost 4lbs which I'm pleased about. I think it'll probably be 2lbs a week after that which I'm happy about as I'll get to eat what I want every alternate day so binging will be limited x

I still think slim and save is brilliant if you want quick weight loss but I struggled way too much on it. If you're really struggling you can give JUDDD a go for a week and see how you feel whilst on it. You can always go back to slim and save if you feel it's not for you. That's what I'm going to do but I'll give it a few more weeks to make that decision as I'm happy on it so far but I really miss the slim and save crew! Lol x x

Right, I am going to shift over to juddd for a while see how I go on that , I know the losses won't be as high per week but as ling as they are going down its all good, and more sociable.

Have u started a diary on juddd kay? cant find it xxx

hi stef just a quickie on here before i start my diary in a minute on juddd,
i stuck to s&s religiously last week from monday to friday, it was only sat that i went off and drunk loads of pimms and a piece of cod from a chippy, yesterday i had chicken and veg with a bowl of strawberries after and a cheese roll, well i get on the scales today and guess what i am exactly the same 15.7 not an ounce on or off, goes to show dont drink pimms i think!!!
but even though no weight has come off my shorts i couldnt do up last week i am wearing today , the science behind this weight malarky is a mystery to me???.
anyways i am off to start on juddd, wish me luck.

Well done hun! I'm starting to learn its about the inches not the lbs, as you have shown with your shorts!! Make sure u measure today :)
Will find u over there , good luck xxxx

Back