Could've easily caved in today.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Taylor, 28 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have been close to eating today and that's not like me at all. I woke up hungry today and I don't know why. I have cooked a sunday dinner and usually it doesn't bother me but I tasted the gravy and that got me and then I had a taste of my son's pureed dinner and I almost stole it from him.

I've drunk lots of water so I don't know why I'm having a bad day?

Frankly I can't wait for today to be over with. Anyone else feeling like this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mollypop

mollypop Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    lweight watchers
    me me and meeeee ALL week. i havent tasted anything but every smell it getting to me this week

4. Ellebirdy

Ellebirdy Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st3lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  5. bigmuthabluffa

bigmuthabluffa Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    oh hun it is the psycological battle now, you will get thru it hun I have been there wks 3 - 5 and this is my wk8, you can get thru it just stick with it :]

6. claz

claz wants to be slim

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    Hi - I have been the same this week, but i'm due my TOTM this week and this week has been hell.. but i haven't give in and its WI tomorrow - Treat yourself to something and have some ME time - i had a facial and massage yesterday to take my mind off the constant need for something to eat -- its not that i'm hungry its just habit - so try to resist and keep going and i'm sure it will get better (thats what i'm hoping anyway). I have also started taking fibreclear in all my shakes as well for the past couple of days and that seems to have helped as it makes me feel a bit fuller. good luck claire x

week 1 = 9lbs
    week 2 = 6lbs
    week 3 = 3lbs
    week 4 = WI tomorrow

7. annes

annes Full Member

One lesson I am trying to learn is that if I have even the tiniest taste of anything at all it triggers huge responses and I crave food - its like it wakes up my whole body so it cries out for food - yet I am not hungry - its a sort of basic thing. That's when drinking water comes into its own - keep sipping and just hang on, it will pass - be strong for your own sake!

8. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  9. monkey30

monkey30 Determined and motivated!

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Taylor, i've been feeling really low the past week.....if i had food in the house i'd have eaten!!!
    My TOTM was last week so i thought i was feeling hungry because of that....but a week on i still feel hungry, tired, dizzy and can't get rid of my headache...but, i got into a whole new size today, so i'm keeping going!!!!
    I don't think its unusual to have low days....
    Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.