Total Solution Count down to bikini bliss....

Well, I've got it back, I'm in the 11's! How good does this feel?! Amazing! Onwards and downwards! Official weigh in tomorrow. Going to drink loads today as this seems to have worked yesterday, drank nearly 4 litres and lost weight after staying the same for 3 days xxx

Right that's it I'm fillin up a jug If it works for u it'll work 4 me
Ta 4 d motivation!!! Gud luck tomoro!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right that's it I'm fillin up a jug If it works for u it'll work 4 me
Ta 4 d motivation!!! Gud luck tomoro!!!

Glad to of inspired you :) currently weeing like a racehorse... ha ha !

Good afternoon MrsGlas, good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :hug99: xx

Ok weigh in tomorrow, going to do the same lol

Stayed the same, but really don't mind as have now lost 12lb! Yay! Brilliant. Only have two weeks to go before holiday now, so anything I lose now is a bonus

Another 1/2 gone :) I really do think its down to the water as I have upped this now and I'm having near 4litres a day now. I'm so excited, holiday in 2 weeks, my white Next size 14 jeans fit me - thats when I know I'm skinny, as Next's clothes are always cut smaller (I find).

Only one negative comment to say and that is that the Porridge is dire!

I'm moving to Slim and Save for the final week from next wednesday, for a change and for my final week.. just hope I dont blow all my hard work on holiday. Hoping that if I eat low carb foods as far as possible, I'll be able to curb my weight gain.

Well, the weekend is here. I hate weekends. So hard to stay on the diet. I've already taken a stumble, Fridays are my day off so first day of the weekend for me. Lost another 0.25 lb today (wow a HUGE amount! Lol!) at least it's a loss. So neary at 13lb loss. I love coming on here and editing my weight to see how much I've lost and see my bmi decrease :) sad I know. Well. Time to get the willpower well and truly going. My Mum went on holiday a week, came back and STS! She is now catching me up, so I really have to keep motivated - not that I'm competitive or anything! Off for a four mile walk later as well, so hope that will help things along.

Good afternoon MrsGlas. It's good that you're feeling motivated because of your mum's sts. Hopefully you'll come back from your hols with a sts or loss!
I agree this diet's harder at the weekends. Much easier when I'm at work and not having the time to think about when to have my next pack :D xx

WOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1 stone gone!

3.5lb to lose in 11 days..... Do-able?

Last edited:
Ok, so I know no one is really posting on my diary anymore, so I'm talking to myself, but it's keeping me going. I really do think it's the increase in water that's helping me now. I'm trying to have over 3 litres a day, so currently have:

200ml black coffee
250 ml shake
At least 1 if not 2 750ml bottles of water in the morning
250ml shake
Try for another 750ml bottle pm
Bar
2x cans of coke zero (treat!)
Maybe another black coffee

Hope this might help someone. Xx

Aw mrsglas! We r still all hear for ya! I have to confess, I'm more of a reader of diaries but do need to make more of an effort to post. You're doing fab chick!!

Aw mrsglas! We r still all hear for ya! I have to confess, I'm more of a reader of diaries but do need to make more of an effort to post. You're doing fab chick!!

Bless ya! I thought I was boring people with my winding rants! Lol!

No way! I love a good rant! It's a must to get through this!!

Hope your finding the weekend ok, always tough!

x

I've been reading too but don't always post as I don't always have any wise words when you're doing so well. Keep up the good work. XX

WOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1 stone gone!

3.5lb to lose in 11 days..... Do-able?

Totallllly Do-able MrsG!! Well done on the stone loss!

I am a reader too, most of the time . Every single persons diary is motivational :) it helps you prepare for the journey from most angles :) xxx

Naz1577 said:
Totallllly Do-able MrsG!! Well done on the stone loss!

I am a reader too, most of the time . Every single persons diary is motivational :) it helps you prepare for the journey from most angles :) xxx

Thank you! Def true re getting, motivation from everyone's diaries. Bring on the next week!

I have made a decision on where my future lies with regard to eating. When I'm back (and I'll try to do this when I'm away) I'm going to do the Atkins diet. I think it'll probably suit me, I'm a definite meat person, carbs are evil as you just crave them. I've downloaded the book and I'm reading away at the moment. Hopefully this will sort our my relationship to food.

Gr8 2 c another person Thinkin of der long term plan Fair play Ur doin mighty
Atkins All d way!

shoebedoo said:
Gr8 2 c another person Thinkin of der long term plan Fair play Ur doin mighty
Atkins All d way!

Hope I can do it... Hubby is groaning at the thought of me doing another diet! He's a skinny minny, lucky thing!

Back