Count down to skinny!

MissJx

Today has been my first day on SS my life it is hard!! I wish getting fat was this hard!

I would really like to thank you all for having such inspirational diaries else I would have given in to food :(

I am not sure if it is just me but I can vividly imagine food in my head - any food it looks sooo good and I can picture eating it and enjoying it lol :sigh:

My brain also doesnt feel in my head :confused: anyhow trying to put on a brave face and march on.
Brand new here by the way so HELLOOOO hope to stick around get skinny and make some friends!!

Well done on getting started and marching through your first day! Please please stick with it, don't give into those thoughts. My first 3-4 days seemed like hell, but once you get through that it's plain sailing...... Promise! ;) I've just done week 9 and.have lost 3 stone so I am still super motivated!

Stick with it and stick on here as it helps loads! Good luck!

Thanks for your reply your doing fantastic!! I hope I manage to do the same, when you think about it it looks a life time away but it really isnt (well I hope it feels like that at the end hehe)

Got an early night last night and feeling much better so far today fingers crossed it remains!! :D

Welcome! the way I see food now is something i used to do, I try not to concern myself with it, try and just shrug it off as something that just isn't relevant to you right now - just like (i dunno) caravanning, horse riding or whatever - not my interests so don't really pay attention. This is my survival technique right now (day 5) and its working well so far.

Coming downstairs to the smell of bacon this morning wasn't an ideal experience but i've now started a list of things i want to eat when i have the opportunity, bacon is now on there! - i think it will be interesting as i have a hunch most won't actually be that bad for me since thats not my main problem with food, but at least in my head i think mmm bacon, i want that, ok its on the list now, then ive taken an action and moved on? perhaps i think in an odd way but I thought i'd share in case it helps anyone!

Thanks for the welcomes!

I appreciated your advice it helped my issues pass thank you hun xx

Had my weigh in yday and I lost an amazing 15lbs in week one! Happy with the figure but wish I could see it lol! I am sure that will come I am very impatient but hey it is amazing and in the right direction my CDC advised it could have taken up to 12 weeks to get that loss at WW so that cheered me up a lot.

I have raised my relocation issues and she has said there will be no issues with me doing SS+ On the days that I have to go out for meals so I purchased one of the little books from her and feel clued up and ready to take on the world.

To start with the week really dragged but I feel fantastic now and honestly feel like the next 20 odd weeks will breese by till i reach target.

I have been reading lots of diaries ect and looking at pictures of before and after as I just cannot imagine myself being slim ever! I have never really been slim and just "assume" I dont have the frame for it! But I can now see this has perhaps just been an excuse for holding on to those extra stones for so long so I am excited to transform into a new person. Really really excited.

I would like to thank you all for being so motivational it is a massive help to stay in this now :) I have been doing little bits of working out but just light ie slow swimming, pilates / yoga this is to stay toned as my CDC advised I am not eating enough to do cardio and would end up holding on to the cals so will try to stick to that advice from now.

Hope everyone else is staying on track I am excited for my weigh in next week hope it is a good one too as I will no longer be suffering with lady issues haha but we will see. Think I will be a bit gutted when the lbs start to slow down but the transformation will be sooo worth the long haul.

I am most excited to get down in to the 14s as last time I was there was when I was 17 (even though that is only 5 years ago it feels like a lifetime!)

Onwards we go! xx

Back