Count down to the summer-

Maintaining is good at least you’re not gaining.!

Just got back from my weigh in 3lb loss very pleased , don’t thank no I’m going to get into the 12s for the big day but aiming for it at the start on Jan, next weigh in on New Year’s Day so fingers crossed, BMI down to 34.2 now still in the red and obese but feel like I’m heading in the right direction;)

Try and stick to it hunny all good in the end :)

You’re dining brill x

I had my first bad day yesterday:( 4 deaths one after anoth on my shift at work and drank vodka when I got home, made me feel like rubbish ! Really felt bad about letting myself down all day at work today:( but back on it now. X

Hope you enjoyed your day hunny, I m full of cold and succumbed to 3 mint chocs ( or was it 4(;) did have a couple of ‘pigs in blankets ‘ sooo scrummy but other than that I was ok, had nothing at all so far today not even a shake just can’t stomach anything, and got to start work at 2.30 today, really feel like curling up though:(

Enjoy the rest of Christmas sweetie and I’ll check in on New Year’s Day after I’ve been weighed, keep with it cause it’s the summer holiday count down from now on;) x

That is the plan!

Nothing really planned for new year other than lunch at the in laws on New Years Day.

But focus focus is the way forward
Happy new year LTL
Well been for weigh in today and stayed the same.. happy considering I’ve had a few treats and still feeling rubbish with this cold.
Been focused today and forcing myself to drink plenty of water.
Going to renew our passports this week so got something to look forward to in a few months time;)
Hope you’re having a good start to 2018
We will succeed :)

Stayed the same is good for the festive period.

I’m weighing tomorrow and hope to have stayed the same!

Been back on an since yesterday and feeling strong that I can do this.

Want to do another stone on plan and then start moving up the steps.

We can do this! So nice there are some new people posting as well.

Stayed the same is good for the festive period.

I’m weighing tomorrow and hope to have stayed the same!

Been back on an since yesterday and feeling strong that I can do this.

Want to do another stone on plan and then start moving up the steps.

We can do this! So nice there are some new people posting as well.
My CC gave me a 60 day challenge sheet yesterday so ticking that off every day , need a bit of motivation, as feeling bored with the foods I’m eating, she did say it was normal feeling like this at this stage. You’re right we can do this!

My CC gave me a 60 day challenge sheet yesterday so ticking that off every day , need a bit of motivation, as feeling bored with the foods I’m eating, she did say it was normal feeling like this at this stage. You’re right we can do this!
That's 60 day challenge sounds like a a very good idea...I must do that on my wall calendar in the kitchen where I can see it.

Happy New year TeeJay!

Oooohh That sounds good!

I am feeling better now back on plan-am actually enjoying drinking the water
You did well staying the same over the festive period.

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow.

Happy New Year Losingthelard!

Back