Count down to the summer-

Hi Girls,
Hope you don’t mind me joining your thread - I have been reading through your old posts and is helping my motivation. I’m doing exante TS - basically same as Cambridge ss (used to do Cambridge but switched to exante as so much cheaper and works better for me not seeing consultant each week as working shifts makes it hard to go same time).

I have been a yo-yo er for years - every year I vow to maintain but never seems to happen! But this year I have extra motivation. We are getting married in 6 weeks and still have 1.5 stones to loose....! Not gona be the weight I wanted but the more I can get off the better. Have lost 22lbs since jan and in the 11s now! Desperately wanting to get into the 10s before my hen on the 28th but think reality that’s not gona happen!

Keep motivated and hope to see your inspiring losses soon!! Helen x

Hi, advice please!
I've done Cambridge for 5 weeks now and lost 6kg in the first 4 weeks but this last week without slip ups - I've stalled and lost 200g- I feel so demotivated as I'm doing TDR - 450 calorie diet; I'm having loads of water; only exercise is cleaning out garage
Is it still worth it?

Back