Count your blessings...........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by botozi, 21 December 2007 Social URL.

1. botozi

botozi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's Christmas time.......a beautiful moment to count my blessings. My HB and i had a difficult year on behalf of our relationship. When we almost decided to divorce we decided to go in to marriage counseling. This was the best decision we could make because now we have grown back together and we are totally in love again. Together we have a beautiful daughter, who is so loved so much by us and all the people around us (escpecially by her grandparents who are 82 and 84 years old). Our home is a warm home and many people who are in some kind of trouble laugh and cry on our couch. My HB had severe back pains but after an operation and a lot of hard work he overcame and he acts like a young god again:p. I overcame my eating disorder and CD is going to make me the woman i always wanted to be.

I know this post may be a little of topic but i feel so blessed and i just wanted to share that feeling.

O, by the way, today i wear clothes that are 3 sizes smaller than six weeks ago when i started CD.

I wish all of you a very nice Christmas time with your families and all the people you love.

Hugs
    botozi

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    What a nice thread. I am really pleased that you have both worked things out. Wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead.

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    What a great and positive post :)

Mike

5. crazyjane

crazyjane Unzipping the fat suit

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.81%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    you are so right, we have had one hell of a year too and now we are in control and looking forward to 2008 and a peaceful Christmas (SSing!) at home with our boys. Merry Christmas to you all!!!

6. Delli

Delli Talks too much

Merry christmas to you botozi, hope u have a good one!

7. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

What a lovely heartfelt post. Well done to both of you hun xxx

Last edited: 21 December 2007
  8. Lilly

Lilly Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You sound liberated hun! good luck in 2008.

9. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Lovely post Botozi.

Wishing you lots of love, luck and happiness for 2008. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.