Countdown begins

DAY 36

feeling good after weigh in this morning and still very much enjoying SnS it just become normal
smile.png

Breakfast: Carmel Shake

Lunch: Chicken Curry Noodle Soup

Dinner: 75g chicken 1 mini babybel, 200g of Salad

Evening Snack: Red Fruits shake made with 150ml semi- skimmed milk...still to have

36.png

I am loving looking at your food pics! :)

about the cucumber I don't know...on the food guide it said trimmed cucumber....but I wouldn't imagine it makes much difference

I do prefer eating it peeled thou :)

I've been eating it with the skin on too! Oops! Is the skin full of carbs?!!! Xx

I honestly don't imagine eating skin increases calories....

let me know what info you find Lyndzi..

weasey don't worry

DAY 37

Breakfast: Mint Chocolate Shake

Lunch: Vanilla Shake with 150ml semi skimmed milk

DInner: 100g chicken, 100g butternut squash & 100 white cabbage...was sooo yummy :)

Evening Snack: Red Fruits Shake ( will have later)

Water intake done .

This is so easy nowadays...doesn't seem like a big deal anymore. My life is now catching up with me be super busy...studying housework seeing frnds...#

Only disappointment this week is I haven't done any 30DAY shred work out .

On a brighter not as of next week Weds & Thurs I will be playing Netball with the local team :) Its been a long time since I played. When I last played I was trying out for Hampshire county when I ripped my ligament which ended up having and ACL operation.....looking forward to it...fun and exercise together :)

37.png

I've gotten slack with my 30 day shred also but am still doing some toning exercises.

Netball, I haven't played since school. Are they friends your playing with?

the international ladies in my town here in Switzerland have one. Its a chance to meet new people and get in some exercise. I should be interesting

OOOOOOHHHHH.....how I am dreaming of just scoffing down some good all biscuits :( this is not good. Got to try control myself. It doesn't help that yesterday I baked some choc chip cookies which I took into class for our last day with our thurs teacher.....

Tomorrow we have a class excursion...lord help me.

TODAy IS day 38

Breakfast: Choc-Mint Shake

Lunch: Chicken Soup

Day 38! That's amazing!! Maybe take a bar with you and cut it up - then for every biscuit you avoid you can have a bar nibble!
Good luck!!! Xx

Thanks Sammy33,

I have managed to resist the biscuit temptation.....I think in the cold weather...missing my digestives to dip in the coffee

YESTERDAY DAY 37

Breakfast: Mint Choc Shake

Lunch: Chicken Soup

Dinner: 100g chicken, 100g butternut, 100g cabbage....loving butternut
smile.png

Evening Snack: Almond bar
37.png

DAY 38

Today I decided to have a Simplicity Day.

Breakfast: Mint Choc Shake

Lunch: Red Fruits

Dinner: Spag bol with 170g butternut and 75g white cabbage
Yes I know...I over did it on the veg but could not resist the extra butternut squash :(

Snack: half a bar to have & a black coffee

not enough calories for a glass of milk....but feeling super stuffed.

Week has been long and tired looking forward to a lay in 2moro.

Hope everyone has had a lovely week and looking forward to the weekend.
38.png

Noticing my trousers a extremely baggy on the waist and thigh...

Last edited:
DAY 39....

Breakfast: Red Fruits

then I totally forgot about having another shake and before I know it it was dinner time

Dinner: 100g butternut, 100g white cabbage 200g of meat beef & Chicken...I may have gone a tad over. Hubby did the meat on the bbq...but I don't think by much.

I will be having a bar later and a glass of milk....or just a shake not decided as of yet

39.png

lol...picture just makes stuff look good...Welcome :)

Weekend is good...nothing exciting going on...just cleaning house...went to watch hubby play rugby then we just had the bbq for two :) as we think its the last one we will be having as summer is looking over and done with

Back