Countdown cards?

flutterbyuk25

Hey all

I joined SW beginning of April and bought a 6 week countdown (which ends tomorrow).

Yet I have never received my countdown card/vouchers (not sure what it is I get)!

As i sometimes have to WI elsewhere this causes probs sometimes (my class is in town I work in, other alternative classes are 20miles away where I live).

I am going to change classes week after next, but may still occasionally WI elsewhere (I work away once in awhile).

Do most people get their Countdown card quickly or is there normally a large delay?

I am going to get the 12week one this time.

x

No idea about the cards I'm afraid, but our consultant said to our group a week or two ago that she wouldn't be selling countdowns for a few weeks as there will be a new offer soon - buy a 12 wk countdown and get the Simply Summer cookbook free.

Not sure if it applies everywhere, but might be worth asking/waiting.

hi girls, i'm a consultant and when someone takes a countdown out with me I usually get sent the vouchers a week later although they nearly always get delivered the day I do group so members get them 2 weeks after taking them out.

And yes, if you're thinking of taking a 12 week cd out wait til end of may cos you'' get the simply summer cookbook free x

I'm on week 10 of 12 now and haven't yet had any vouchers or anything. Weird!!!

I'll have to wait and pay for one week I think before I get out a new one in that case! Thanks! :)

Back