Restart..

Broccoli

Hi,

So last year in April I stayed Cambridge on the liquid version of Step 4 - Green 2 - as my bmi is 50

I fell pregnant on the diet, and have only just had the energy to try and restart as my son has been poorly, I've had 0 energy as I've been severely anaemic - to give you an idea!, normal person = 40+. Mine = 8.7 . I've been on supplements plus B vits plus multi vits for wee while now and I feel better.

I was ready to start 2 weeks ago - or so I thought. I saw my consultant, got my products, raring to go. That same night my baby ended up in A+E with bronchiolitis after struggling for breath. I had to push and push to get him some treatment and he's spot on now, thank goodness.

Then I caught a gastrointestinal bug, so yet another delay restart.

So fast forward to 2 weeks later, I have my products and made a great start this morning with a smoothie for breakfast, bar for lunch, shake for elevenses.

I'm now doing Step 4 with a tweak - I'm doing 3 products and 2 meals + milk instead of 2 products and 3 meals + milk. I cant start any lower due to my bmi.

So back to today. The entire town seemed to have run out of tuna and diet coke for my lunch. I was starving. So I ended up with water, a portion of plain leaves and 1/2 can of beans. My tummy then started playing up. Then I got home and found out some massive, really really bad news. I cant say what it is here but it is life changing and devastating.

So after all my hard work, I caved and had some pizza and chips. I feel pathetic.

Back on it 100% tomorrow but I feel like an absolute idiot. :-(

Back