Countdown til Christmas!!!!!!!

Ooooooooooooooooh i love chrissie...i really really really do....my hubby get fit to kill me rite around nov cuz im chattin about it so much lol..he's of the FIRM opinion there should be no talk of chrissie..till AFTER his birthday*dec 1* i do try but lol it NEVER works...
ooohhh i love chrissieeeee....

We have that rule - no Christmas talk til December!! Not that all the stuff appearing in the shops straight after Bonfire Night helps at all :rolleyes:

I confess - I love it. Christmas songs in the shops, the feeling of togetherness, the totally useless gadgets, parties that are so good they need 3 days to recover from! And the best bit? This year I shall party in a dress size 12/14 not 22/24! Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahah the rule in our house is that nobody is allowed to talk about anything EXCEPT crimbo from November 1st onwards teeheeee!
We're all Christmas crackers - BOOM BOOM!!!!

love

I will be 34 a week before Christmas - not amused at the fast forwarding going on here and i certainly don't understand anything about burnt balls or whatever - I am a nice girl!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

georgiasmum said:
i certainly don't understand anything about burnt balls or whatever - I am a nice girl!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm sure I've got a teeshirt that says to watch out for the nice girls!!! :eek: ;)

georgiasmum said:
I will be 34 a week before Christmas - not amused at the fast forwarding going on here and i certainly don't understand anything about burnt balls or whatever - I am a nice girl!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm 51 three days after Christmas and I don't understand anything about burnt balls either:eek: Certainly never covered that topic when I was in the convent :rolleyes:

I don't think Lacey appreciated quite what she started with her smutty talk last night! hehe Wait til I see her!
love

I'm with Isobel and mags on this one..... I love Christmas. I get excited in September as some shops start to sell decorations. The good thing is that I organise our works do and I start to receive leaflets through from venues around about May time... People at work are not impressed when I start pressuring them to decide where we want to go!!! I always go over the top with decorations and people have said that it's like walking into a grotto when they enter my front room. My motto is.. the tackier the better. Moving, dancing Father Christmas's and Snowmen, flashing lights, the works. Although I don't decorate outside of the house, I would refuse to turn the lights off and upset my neighbours.

Ooooohhhhh, I'm all excited now. He he.

I love it!!!!

I love Christmas

I think Christmas is a magic time of year:) :) :)

I don't really put up much decorations...a little here and there.

What I do love is looking at house's that have gone the whole hog...with Santa on the chimney, lights strung along the roof and Windows, moving animals in the garden.

It seems this is catching on so much here that people now do up there house for charity and have a collection box for donations...:)

The charity gets donations and the likes of us get the joy and don't have to take it down and put it all away:D

Just love it:)

I think I'm going to be about 3 weeks off finishing management. What can will I have to avoid at that point?

Back