D: Beef Casserole
S: Noodles, Malteasers (5.5syns)

Total Syns: 9.5

22/9/11
B: Baked beans on toast (HExB)
L:
D:
S:

Hoping to go to Harvester for lunch/dinner... going to make good food choices!! 'Take the C off Chips, what do you get....." hehe!!

Am due my 'star' week this week, so feeling sick, in pain, bloated.... fun! But still going to try and stick to the diet. BF is taking me to Prezzo for my birthday in a few weeks, can't wait yum!
xxx

Bugs food diary is looking really good. Boooo at star week lol hope you don't get huge choccie cravings like I do!
What's Prezzo? Never heard of them, exciting our birthdays will be here soon :)

It's an Italian restaurant... like Bella Italia but a tad posher haha.

22/9/11
B: Beans on toast (HExB)
L: HARVESTER: Starter - Salad Bar (and actual salad/pasta, not potato salad like usual lol) Main - Jambalaya stack (380 kcals rice, aubergine, tomato, etc in a tomato sauce with a garlic bread which is about 7syns maybe?) Kcals. Dessert - Sundae Best (270 kcals) Ice cream and white chocolate
D: Noodles, muller light + banana

Total Syns: 20.5 (not bad for harvester lol)

Haha the dessert list made me gasp - Cadbury Ultimate Sundae worked out at 37 syns!! But if you saw it... you would happily save your syns up for it lol!!!

23/9/11
B: Bran flakes (HExB) milk (HExA), banana
L: Wrap (7.5) salad + ham
D: Spag Bol + veg
S:....
Bit of a mixed day today. Uni was good :) posted a video of me singing/playing guitar on facebook and youtube and got some positive comments from uni peers... made me feel good :)
Just heard the news that my grandma has got breast cancer... but apparently she is upbeat about it and there's a good chance she could beat it, even if it results in a mastectomy.

Weigh in tomorrow - fingers crossed. Will try and do KW tonight, after dinner tonight xx

bugs multi talented :) singing and guitar playing, just need to incorporate a bell and you will be a swinging singing strumming sensation ;)
Hope all goes well for your grandma.
Good luck for WI x

Okay so a 0.5lb gain last weekend. I should expect it from the KW AND STAR WEEK but still lol
Diet hasn't been GREAT this week... fish and chips the other night. And a clotted cream ice cream... and some fruit pastels here and there. Also no KW since last week. Did core & cardio week 4 today though so onto week 5 now.

Hoping the scales will be kind to me this weekend. I need a bit of a boost.
It's my birthday on Tuesday, going out for a meal with OH and am not payin attention to SW lol. I want to enjoy my birthday!! xxx

Bugs food has been off plan a bit lol not bad 1/2 on for star week.
Can't blame kw for any gain now, only when you start! Lol
I agree about time out for birthdays :) mines 3 days after yours, but have loads of birthdays this time of year with family 4 in 3 weeks and each one celebrated lol getting a bit tired of birthday cake lol

Hi Bugs hope your doing ok, missed hearing from you lately
Happy birthday for tomorrow, hope you have a great day and a lovely birthday meal x

Hope everything's ok x missing you

Back