Countdown to Mexico!!

Saturday 22nd Oct

So far today i have had:

bacon and tomato sandwich (HEb)

Chicken and veg kebabs (chicken, courgette, musrooms, onion and pepper) marinated in honey, soy and lemon (1)

It was bloody lush!!

Attachments

• Chicken and veg kebabs.jpg
    Chicken and veg kebabs.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 23
Wow kebabs sound good!!!!

You have no need to be afraid of swimming with dolphins, they are so amazing, it was the best thing I have ever done, and have now done it five times..... It is that good, amazing animals!!

Friday 28th October

Been a bit rubbish at diary keeping this week. Had a fab day out on Sunday, posh lunch and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much wine, but ultra 100% on track since then and happy to report a 1lb loss last night - hurrah! I have5 more WI's until Mexico and if that is a further 5lb loss i shall be very happy. I know it is soup at lunchtime rather than a huge plate of something that is really helping - trouble is, i am getting a tad bored with soup....But it would be worth it to get rid of the excess flab though....

Breakfast: Melon and SW quiche (1)
Lunch: Leek and pot soup and hm Smoked salmon pate with cucumber and ryvita.
Dinner - who knows!!

Happy Friday everyone. x

I've got my little neice over today as her mum is in labour!!!! She wants bacon butty for breakfast so I'm going to join her, will cut the fat off..... So looks like a red day for me!!!!!

Back