Countdown to my wedding

Gahhhh, I am sick! Rotten cold so have come home from work now sitting on my sofa with a big cup of tea *feels sorry for self*!!!

Still on plan, as had made my food up for the day already!

B-coconut Greek muller 0.5, banana
L-salmon kedgeree, melon, strawbs. Rasps. 2 apple
D-pulled pork, wedges, salad-leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, radish, carrots, celery & sweet corn. Ww petit pan -heb.
Hea-milk for drinks.

Sins-0.5 so far. Probs will have an options hot choc later on.

No ex as feeling rubbish.

Enjoy your day xx

Aww hope you're feeling better soon! Lots of rest and fluids should help.

Big hugs hun, feel better soon xx

Congratulations on the up coming in wedding, here to subscribe :)
I'm on my first day of slimming world and aim to lose a similar amount for my future wedding (its been nearly 6years, still waiting for the big question :rolleyes: ) and to be healthy when we settle down and try for a family :), there's no time like the present! X

Thanks guys, have just been resting today. Hopefully feeling better tomorrow

Welcome Clover89! I'm sure that question isn't far away Hun! :)

Hello all

still poorly today, sound like a scary raspy serial killer today (attractive, not!!) so decided it was sensible to stay home. Still sticking to plan, although have taken cold & flu tabs but I refuse point blank to sin them, so that is my only deviation!!

ee again today

b - oats, skim milk, banana, honey & chopped nuts -4 & hea & b
l - melon, strawberries, 2 apple, muller Greek 0.5
d - 2 small tuna steak, carrots, broccoli, baby corn. Teriyaki sauce - 1.5

still no ex as no energy

sins 6 total

xx

Hello all

still poorly today, sound like a scary raspy serial killer today (attractive, not!!) so decided it was sensible to stay home. Still sticking to plan, although have taken cold & flu tabs but I refuse point blank to sin them, so that is my only deviation!!

ee again today

b - oats, skim milk, banana, honey & chopped nuts -4 & hea & b
l - melon, strawberries, 2 apple, muller Greek 0.5
d - 2 small tuna steak, carrots, broccoli, baby corn. Teriyaki sauce - 1.5

still no ex as no energy

sins 6 total

xx

Poor you, still not feeling well!! Well done for sticking to plan though, and I am with you all the way on not counting syns for the tablets.... I hope you feel better soon :) x

Morning lovely people!

I am loving this weather, the sun really does make the world look better! Still Lurgy-fied but on the mend.

Sts on the scales today, which I'm not shocked by! Really wanted to be in the 10's next week as it's my birthday the weekend after next, and it seems a tall order to get 4 off this week, but stranger things have happened right?! As Stevie said, something to aim towards. So that's what I'm doing! A full 110% week. Nothing in the diary that should hamper my plans. So let's go..

Weds 23rd July - EE

B - 35b oats, skim milk, banana, honey & nuts. Hea, heb and 4s
L - Italian bacon and tomato soup (from little book of soups, minus the pesto!), ww petit pan, Greek muller, melon & strawberries - 5.5
S - Apple
D - homemade lasagne, salad-leaves, tomato, cucumber, onion, radish, peppers, beetroot and carrot. Lots of s/f in the lasagne too (and most of it grown by my own fair hands *smugface*!) - 3

Sins for day - 12.5
Sins remaining for week 92.5/105

Enjoy lovelies xxx

Glad you're starting to feel a little better. I love the sound of the soup, I even have the book but don't remember seeing it in there. I must check when I get home.

Glad you're starting to feel a little better. I love the sound of the soup, I even have the book but don't remember seeing it in there. I must check when I get home.

Yes give it a go, I love it! I add a garlic clove when cooking the onion which works really well x

Tonight's dinner! Yuuuuum! Oodles of super free

Also had an options hot choc today, 13.5 sins used for the day

Attachments

• image-701900604.jpg
    image-701900604.jpg
    490 KB · Views: 49
Tonight's dinner! Yuuuuum! Oodles of super free Also had an options hot choc today, 13.5 sins used for the day

This looks great....want to come and cook me tea tomorrow? :)

I actually have the same planned for tomo!

Made a lasagne for 4, me and oh had half tonight, half tomo. I'll tell him he can have toast and you can have his bit!! Lol!
(I even have rose chilling in the fridge! ;) )

I actually have the same planned for tomo! Made a lasagne for 4, me and oh had half tonight, half tomo. I'll tell him he can have toast and you can have his bit!! Lol! (I even have rose chilling in the fridge! ;) )

I'm on my way, I don't need asking twice haha :)

Welcome Sophie!

how is everyone today? I'm still rough, feel like such a moaning Minnie but hoping to be fully better by the weekend or at least Monday. I don't 'do' I'll well and feel terrible on leaving my colleagues to pick up my work :(. So I'm back in bed, lots of reading, tv and writing on minis ahead for me today!!

Today is ee again and looks remarkably like yesterday!!

B - 35g oats, skim milk, banana, honey & nuts - hea, heb and 4 sins.
l - jerk chicken and bacon salad - mixed rocket salad, tomatoes, mixed peppers, onions, cucumber, carrots and sweet corn. Mango, melon and strawberries.
S- Apple, muller Greek 0.5s, alpen light 3.5s
d - rest of lasagne and salad -3s
will probably have an options hot choc before bed too!! :D

Sins for day (so far) - 12
sins weekly 79.5/105

still no exercise, am missing the gym. Feel like a lazy lump!

Have a lovely day folks x

Last edited:
Lunchtime munches!

Attachments

• image-1049539856.jpg
    image-1049539856.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 37
  • image-2504535953.jpg
    image-2504535953.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 39
It was yum and lots of super free.

Changed tonight's meal ever so slightly, roasted carrots, parsnips and tenderstem broccoli with the lasagne instead.

Oh yes, we are so rock n roll mixing it up! Lol!

Morning all

Slightly later than usual post today, back at work and catching up on the mountains awaiting me. Sigh!

i didnt have my hot choc last night in the end so sins for the day worked out yesterday at 11, meaning 80.5 left for the week. Feeling really in control this week, PLEASE be nice come wednesday scales!! :)

Today i am having a RED day and for the life of me i cant decide what to have for lunch! So I will write down the things i am mulling and mill decide later.. oh the tough decisions of life eh!

B - 35G muesli (Heb), muller greek strawberry (0.5), strawberries

L - I made a decision!!! Going to have a ploughmans type SW style lunch. 60g wholemeal roll, slices of ham, chicken, 40g reduced fat cheese (hea), 2 x hard boiled egg, pickeled onions, gherkins, beetroot, sliced tomato, cucumber and onion! OOH YUM! Roll on lunchtime. I also have melon and strawbs and an apple.

D - Thai chicken and vegetable curry - diced chicken, bns, onion, mangetout, onion, baby corn, aubergine, red paste & coconut milk- 10s, in a big bowl like a soupey curry type thing. Looking forward to that later. Friday night would usually mean wine, but i am abstaining, really dont fancy. Although we have a nice bottle of red in the rack and tomorrow is Steak for dinner, so it might be rude not to open it....!!!

No gym, waiting till next week to return.

sins for day - 10.5
sins remaining for week - 70/100.

Have a good day xx

Last edited:
Back