Countdown to the new google browser

KD

Gone fishing
OMG...so exciting!!

0 day 12 hour 42 min. 20 sec.

Can't wait much longer:sigh: Thought the beta would be here today, but will have to stay up into the early hours :(

And I get accused of being sad!! ;-)

M.

But will it be as good as Flock? Couldn't be without my facebook and flickr integration!

And I get accused of being sad!! ;-)

M.

Yeah...but you are. BTW, seen the ipod fridge yet? What??? Not got it yet??:eek: Oh dear....we are slacking:p

But will it be as good as Flock? Couldn't be without my facebook and flickr integration!

I have flock, but tend to use Firefox because I get loads more addons :clap:

Am a huge google fan though and use all the google bits (Notebook, calendar, email etc)

0 day 12 hour 28 min. 20 sec.:sigh:

I have flock, but tend to use Firefox because I get loads more addons :clap:

Am a huge google fan though and use all the google bits (Notebook, calendar, email etc)

The only addon I used on FF was ABP. Use that on Flock as well. I thought most of the FF addons worked on Flock as it uses FF as it's backbone?

Agree on the google stuff. We (DH and I) all use google calendar. I have one, he has 2 (one for work meetings so I can see where he will be) and then we have one each for the kids. That way we can overlay them and all our activites are colour coded. Oh, and we also have one for birthdays and anniversaries :D

Just started using notes and documents

The only addon I used on FF was ABP. Use that on Flock as well. I thought most of the FF addons worked on Flock as it uses FF as it's backbone?

You may be right :) I seemed to have problems with my smilie addon, so didn't explore further.

Just use it for photobucket....but always end up back with firefox. Guess you go for the one you know best.

Been happy with FF, so haven't explored much more (apart from opera..and a little of flock)...oh and another that I can't remember :D

Happy to move over to googles chrome if it does what I want.
th_googlequeenb-1.gif

Just one little thing to say:

BUNCH OF NERDS! harharhar

KD - Queen nerd
Mike - King nerd

xxxx

Back