Countdown to wedding in November

aw red, i feel like i have been on one big massive journey with you and so happy that you are near your goal. you ooze happiness in your posts and they bring a smile to my face! cant wait to read about your wedding and see the pics and SO PROUD OF YOU!

I've done it!!!

I got on the scales this morning and I am 10 stone 13lbs! Whoohhooaa!!!!!!

I can barely believe it!!! Not been this weight since I was 16 years old! Am SO happy!

Have my dress fitting tonight and so I must stick around this weight but I will lose a few more lbs to have some in the bank as I shall be eating meals next Thursday & Friday. My last day of getting on the scales will be Wednesday morning and then I am going to take that weight as my wedding weight, one I want to stick to going forward throughout my life.

I definetly want 10.13 to be my max upper limit. I am very happy with the size I am now. My child-bearing hips won't permit me to be any smaller than a 14 but I am now a 12-14 on the top so as long as I never have to buy 16's again, thats fine with me!

Its weird that in mid-Oct, I was a stone heavier and just fitting into Next's 16 jeans, yet its only a stone off and I can get comfortably into their 14 jeans. I can say that when you are smaller, every 1lb loss really shows so its much more rewarding when you do get smaller as you don't have to lose stones for people to notice - odd!

Last weekend was a struggle, was hungover on saturday and fighting every urge not to eat some chicken. Was good on my night out, had some chicken & spinach for dinner then 1 glass of wine and then moved on to vodka's and diet cokes. Got back to my friends house at 3.30am and watched the 2 of them tuck into crumpets, I was drooling! Made it to my 9am aerobics class though, I was very proud of myself!

Thank you all SO much for your comments, they brought tears to my eyes and I showed them all to my OH.

I really can't believe that I am sitting here, practically half the woman I was when I started the VLCD diets and I am glad that I can give hope and encouragment to others. It SO worth sticking with these diets because they produce such great results and so quickly, its just not a 'forever' thing which is something you have to remind yourself of in your weak moments.
VLCD diets worked for me because I wanted a calculated weight loss, I wanted to know that in 'x' months, that I would 'x' stone lighter.

I do intend to keep a weeks supply to hand to correct honeymoon/xmas gains, I really don't want my honeymoon gain to role into my xmas gain and then it could be a slipperly slope!

I do think the key thing for me will be to hop on the scales twice/week to keep myself in check!

Stay strong ladies and thanks again for the lovely, lovely posts!:D

x

10.12 now

Yippee!

Its going in the right direction, can't lose too much more but I think if I can get to 10.10 then it will allow for Thursday and Friday when I go back to eating normally.

See my CDC for the last time next Tuesday and I shall get on the scales at home on Wednesday for the last time and consider that my 'wedding weight'.

Am at work in my size 14 jeans and my 14 top and I feel great! This is a good size for me, I don't think I will look good any slimmer so if I can maintain this or have this size as my upper limit going forward, I will be very happy!

x

Well done Red! I'm sure you'll enjoy your wedding even more now that you're all slim and thin :D

Size 14 is fantastic! I'd settle for that for me right now :D

10.11 - yay!

Just a quick note as am super busy and should be working, lol

had a mad weekend of getting all the wedding bits together.

Treated ourselves to a roast chicken with leeks and a mushroom and a few squares of dark choc - took the edge off a long weekend indoors.

Went to a Step and Rebounding class and my instructor yesterday said she had noticed that I had lost a lot of weight and so I told her that I had almost lost 11 stone in the last 2 years and 4.5 stone since mid-May which is when I started going to her class.
Bless her, at the end of the class, announced to everyone of my pending wedding on Saturday and I got a round of applauase!

I do have before and after photos which I will sort out after I get back from the honeymoon so early December. I will email them to those who request them as I would prefer not to have them on continuous public display if that makes sense?

Anyway, last appointment with CDC tomorrow and my personal final weigh in on Wednesday. Would hope to finish my pre-wedding weight journey at 10.10:D

x

and I have now noticed that I have lost more weight than I actually weigh! How crazy is that!!!!

Yiipppppeeeee!!!!

Wow - over 14 stone gone. I would bet you feel like you can take on the world now. Would love to see your transformation and, of course, the wedding pics. X

Final weigh in.........10.10! 11 stone lost!

Well this is it ladies, my last appointment with CDC was last night, she was so lovely and got me a bottle of champers for reading my goal.

Can't believe I have done it in time for my wedding, we both feel AMAZING!

Thank you for all the support and lovely comments and I shall promise to post photos when I come back to those who request them.

Best of luck girls, you know you can do it so stick with it!

xxx

Back