Couple of good things today....

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
.... first being that for the 2nd day I'm showing a 2lb loss since Monday and that has taken me to a total loss so far of 10% of my body weight - happy happy happy! Also I've only got 1lb to lose and I'll be under the dreaded 250lb mark so I will soon (hopefully) be happy all over again!

Next thing is that I've had a hot vanilla shake with 1.5tsp of strong coffee in and it was drinkable! Not my fave drink but I can live with that, just now that I know I can drink it as I'm going to be drinking it for a long time to come. Thank you to everyone who advised me to try it that way - I'm so glad that I did as I was dreading drinking vanilla.

Good day all round really.....

i surprisingly thought it wasnt too bad either i dont know how many i could drink and its not my favourite but its not bad.well done on the loss.

Well done. I'm lucky in that I like all the shakes (in fact, there are only about 3 foods at all I don't like!!!) but you seem to have the right idea - they don't need to taste wonderful, you just need to get them down!

Thanks all - yep and tonight when I was knocking back the strawberry I even wished for a moment that i was on the coffeenilla as it would have been a big improvement!

If you are being really strict you could use 1 vanilla shake as a milk substitue, just put a tea spoon in coffee or tea and its not too bad

Think that's what I don't like about the vanilla, I normally only ever drink black coffee, can't eat like coffee chocolates or anything like that, will stick with it though.

Back