Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Couple of good things today....

Discussion in 'Exante' started by x-Katie-x, 20 October 2010 Social URL.

1. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    .... first being that for the 2nd day I'm showing a 2lb loss since Monday and that has taken me to a total loss so far of 10% of my body weight - happy happy happy! Also I've only got 1lb to lose and I'll be under the dreaded 250lb mark so I will soon (hopefully) be happy all over again!

Next thing is that I've had a hot vanilla shake with 1.5tsp of strong coffee in and it was drinkable! Not my fave drink but I can live with that, just now that I know I can drink it as I'm going to be drinking it for a long time to come. Thank you to everyone who advised me to try it that way - I'm so glad that I did as I was dreading drinking vanilla.

Good day all round really.....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Well done on the weight Katie and so glad you've found a way you can drink the vanilla.

4. spyro2008

spyro2008 I will never give up

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world ee
    i surprisingly thought it wasnt too bad either i dont know how many i could drink and its not my favourite but its not bad.well done on the loss.

5. mudbabe

mudbabe Fitness Freak!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done. I'm lucky in that I like all the shakes (in fact, there are only about 3 foods at all I don't like!!!) but you seem to have the right idea - they don't need to taste wonderful, you just need to get them down!

6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks all - yep and tonight when I was knocking back the strawberry I even wished for a moment that i was on the coffeenilla as it would have been a big improvement!

7. Blonde82

Blonde82 Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(24.81%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    If you are being really strict you could use 1 vanilla shake as a milk substitue, just put a tea spoon in coffee or tea and its not too bad

8. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Think that's what I don't like about the vanilla, I normally only ever drink black coffee, can't eat like coffee chocolates or anything like that, will stick with it though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.