1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Couple of SE questions

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kim&Leah, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Slimming World
    I'm giving success express a go this week, to see if it will give me a boost :eek:
    I know it's 3 meals a day, 1/3 free, 2/3 superfree. It's just the syns and Hex's I'm wondering about.
    So you have 3 meals a day... can you still snack on fruit throughout the day or is it strictly 3 meals and no snacks?
    Can you have syns within your meals? Eg, for tea I had a few roast potatoes with a huge plate of veg and 2 syns for gravy.. is this ok?

Can you use your syns for crisps, choc etc etc etc as a snack mid afternoon or whatever, or do your syns have to be part of your meal??
    Sorry so many questions just wanna do it right!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lonestitcher

Lonestitcher Silver Member

As far as I am aware...

You can snack, but only on Superfree, Hex's or Syns.

You can have syns with your meals, or on their own.

You can have 2 Hex a's and 2 Hex b's.

The only thing with the syns is that you should take the HIGHER value, not the lower one like you do for EE.

eg [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Heinz Ravioli in Tomato Sauce, canned 400g can[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 2½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 15½ Syns [​IMG] Green 2½ Syns [/FONT]

On a SE day, you would have to count this as 15 1/2 syns.

Hope that helps a little. Sorry it took so long for someone to get back to you...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

4. ally7997

ally7997 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hi I do SE a lot and the above post is spot on although in the book it says 1or 2 HEXA's not sure why really! It's very good for a boost!
  5. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Slimming World
    Thank you very much, I did it right yesterday then, I was just confused, thank you :) xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.