Couple of SE questions

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
I'm giving success express a go this week, to see if it will give me a boost :eek:
I know it's 3 meals a day, 1/3 free, 2/3 superfree. It's just the syns and Hex's I'm wondering about.
So you have 3 meals a day... can you still snack on fruit throughout the day or is it strictly 3 meals and no snacks?
Can you have syns within your meals? Eg, for tea I had a few roast potatoes with a huge plate of veg and 2 syns for gravy.. is this ok?

Can you use your syns for crisps, choc etc etc etc as a snack mid afternoon or whatever, or do your syns have to be part of your meal??
Sorry so many questions just wanna do it right!!

As far as I am aware...

You can snack, but only on Superfree, Hex's or Syns.

You can have syns with your meals, or on their own.

You can have 2 Hex a's and 2 Hex b's.

The only thing with the syns is that you should take the HIGHER value, not the lower one like you do for EE.

eg [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Heinz Ravioli in Tomato Sauce, canned 400g can[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 15½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

On a SE day, you would have to count this as 15 1/2 syns.

Hope that helps a little. Sorry it took so long for someone to get back to you...

[/FONT]​

Hi I do SE a lot and the above post is spot on although in the book it says 1or 2 HEXA's not sure why really! It's very good for a boost!

Thank you very much, I did it right yesterday then, I was just confused, thank you :) xx

Back