• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Couple of wobbly days....But I'm back on it!

Hey guys.

Totally back on track today as I've had a few wobbly days where my 23 points have just not stretched as far as I would like.
Decidedly looking back been eating the wrong things at the wrong times & not making the most of the points I have available to me!
Going to ditch some carbs from today & try to encourage more protein & salad until weigh day on Wednesday as I seem to have gone over, only 2-3 points daily for the last few days & while I might get away with STS I REALLY want a loss!
So here goes :rolleyes:

Not been on the scales since Friday, since I set myself the goal of NO unofficial weigh-ins, seems to have worked so far. We shall see, though.

Hope everyone else is good today
Enjoy Sunday, whatever it is you're doing :D

Siobhan xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm just trying to keep busy etc. Ive realised im eating for reasons other than
hunger - boredom, frustration, stress. Decided within reason to drink more water between meals & go for walks when i get hungry!!
Hope ur doing good today :) xxx
hi, I too have days where i go over my points allowance and I get so angry with myself! It is so difficult getting out of bad habits - mine is snacking in the evenings after dinner!

Good luck for Wednesday's WI

Sharkbait1983 x