Couteaux on Cruise- target by December!

All going great guns here. I was on PV yesterday though and usually try and make something more exciting with gorgeous veggies, but all a bit rushed and felt a bit cheated with my plain chicken and runner beans lol! I so look forward to PV days, tomorrow will be much better!

Have had some really lovely comments lately and people wanting to try the diet after seeing my results over summer. 3 people didn't recognise me from behind - seriously, if I could bottle this feeling, I would! I am feeling so much better already.

Weird weight this morning, I was up with my youngest at 4am and for some reason thought I'd weigh myself - I was 13.7 so up from 13.4 I then weighed again at 8am and was down to 13.3! You can guess which one I will be going with ;)

PP today

B- naughty, haven't had time

L roast chicken

D spicy chicken (maybe..)

Need to make muffins for the week and some jelly.

Have had some really lovely comments lately and people wanting to try the diet after seeing my results over summer. 3 people didn't recognise me from behind - seriously, if I could bottle this feeling, I would!

Delighted for you - isn't it funny how the compliments give us such a boost. Your focus and commitment are paying off and you deserve it. :)Xx

Thanks so much Lausanne :)

I was worried the scales are starting to slow down here, but I just worked it out and I am pretty much on track, I think I have been getting used to bigger numbers dropping, but 4lbs in 16 days is still good going for me.

If anything I think i need to eat a bit more, has been rather pathetic food wise this weekend!
Must try harder! Will also leave the ham for a while, relied on it a little too much last couple weeks. And more water! Don't think I am drinking enough.

Thanks so much Lausanne :)

I was worried the scales are starting to slow down here, but I just worked it out and I am pretty much on track, I think I have been getting used to bigger numbers dropping, but 4lbs in 16 days is still good going for me.
If anything I think i need to eat a bit more, has been rather pathetic food wise this weekend!
Must try harder! Will also leave the ham for a while, relied on it a little too much last couple weeks. And more water! Don't think I am drinking enough.

I'm the same with the water at the minute - I think it's cos it's so cold. Not too bad at work - I'm talking most of the day so tend to gulp down plenty. Was dire this past weekend though.

Wish I could say I'm not eating enough - my sister gave me an ice cream maker and I just o'd on frozen rhubarb yogurt. :eek:

Hi wheesht - I am still a bit pathetic with my water intake - whoops! Weather definitely makes it a bit harder but trying to have more! How are you getting on?

Food wise all is fine and dandy! I still need to channel my inner ChrisR and get more organised though. I baked a batch of muffins with silken tofu - Edible but need some tweaking ;) I have oodles of food in the freezer but seem to forget all about food until I am hungry and suddenly remember I haven't got anything to cook.

Chris - if you have any pearls of wisdom, please do share!

Am down to 13.2 now - 12's here I come - Wooooop!!

Hi Couteaux - I might be organised with dukan food but OMG my house is a tip!!! 4 massive piles of ironing still to do and I'm too cream crackered. But I know what is for lunch tomorrow and our evening meal so ive decided to prioritise until 7th January 2012 Dukan comes first :)

Hi wheesht - I am still a bit pathetic with my water intake - whoops! Weather definitely makes it a bit harder but trying to have more! How are you getting on?

Am down to 13.2 now - 12's here I come - Wooooop!!

Doing great here ta! Still amazed that am coming to the end of my 6th week and I am having absolutely no urges to cheat. What is it with this diet? It is just absolutely incredible!

You are soooo close to the 12's - wahaaaay!

So exciting! (I don't know how many times I have typed that on this forum since starting Dukan lol)

Very soon you will be in the 12s - so exciting im really chuffed for you Couteaux CANNOT be easy with a very young family to take care of :)

Thank you lovelies! I weighed in this morning and am still 13.2. Normally I'd get a bit miffed, bit I know it often happens on Dukan.

So ideas for why -
Not drinking enough
Not eating enough last few days (not intentional, poorly baby and not much chance to make stuff)
Just one of those blips...

I'm on a PV today so making the most of those lovely veggies and hopefully will be out of the 13's in a couple weeks :)

Breakfast - coffee and muffins

Lunch - chicken, cottage cheese, cucumber and cherry toms

Dinner - slow roast beef stew with swede, carrots, onion, leek and served with smashed cauliflower.

Today will be mostly spent tidying up - it is currently looking like a bomb site with laundry everywhere. Clothes for 5 people take up an awful lot of space! I am wishing for a fairy to come and just make it all look fabulous! ;) I suppose I should get off here and get on with it really... Booo!

Have a great Sunday all :) x

Just like you I've been slipping on the basics and am 1lb up so not a happy bunny! :( new resolve needed on the water drinking front. Going to aim for a 3L minimum per day. Hope the baby is better now. :)Xx

Oh no :( dont worry tho, Lausanne, I bet that isn't a real 1lb of weight gained., I had a crazy weigh on Friday and had gained.... 4lbs!! I knew there was no way it was actual weight on and luckily was off again today buy expect our lack of fluids is contributing to our not so lovely weigh ins.

Right - more water for us!! Xx let me know how you get on!

Can I join with more water please - I havent drunk nearly enough and there is a water fountain right outside the classroom but I always forget especially now its getting colder ......... think i'll put post it notes everywhere to remind me

Day one of our water challenge - how are we doing?

I have had 3cups of tea (decaff) and 2 coffee and no water yet...

Have now got the lurgy from my littlest one, horrible scratchy throat and cough.

I am just about to get a bottle of water and will keep an eye on how many times I refill it!

Food - PP today

Breakfast - coffee and cooked chicken

Lunch - chicken, cottage cheese and boiled egg

Dinner - rump steak topped with 'fried' egg

Think I'll use my oatbran for porridge later.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too great but all the more reason to get that water into your system! ;)

I'm doing great today - 2.5L of water and 3 large cups of herbal. New strategy I will pack a 1L bottle of water in the car everyday that I must drink on the 20 minute drive home from work (then it's a mad dash to the littlest room!!) :)Xx

Ive managed 1.5 L of water, 3 coffee and a small glass of diet coke not so bad today :) hope you will be feeling better soon Couteaux x

Well done on the increased water, ladies! I drank oodles of tea, I just needed something hot but will try and get a bit more pure water in there today :)

Still feeling pants, there's load going around at the mo. Luckily I got something out of the freezer for lunch, just off to check what we have for dinner. It's a PV day today - Hoorah! :)

I weighed in and am still 13.2, looks like a few of us have reached that stall point, but we just have to stick with it and the lbs will be dropping off again in no time :)

*sniff* I can't taste a thing! Totally lost my sense on smell and taste with this cold, bit of a shame as dinner looked pretty tasty and had my fave roasted veggies.

I've had more water/less tea today but still could improve!

Looking forward to feeling better for the weekend as we're off to a lovely wedding in London. Some family haven't seen me for a couple months so they should notice a difference. I've got a gorgeous dress (size 14 Woop!) 50's style, nips in at the waist and out at the hips, perfect for my shape. I was dreading finding something to wear a couple months ago but now feel really excited. What a difference 8 weeks make :D

Back