Coventry CDC?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Falafel, 27 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Falafel

Falafel Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st13lb
    Current Weight:
    22st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, so I've decided to take the plunge and start cambridge after I get paid. I'm sure I remember seeing a CDC from Coventry on here while I have been lurking and would like to get in touch with them so I can get a form to take to the docs as my BMI is over 40. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi falafel

Can't think who it is, but I am reknowned for my vagueness!

Have you looked at the official CD website, it will list all of the counsellors in your area. Perhaps you will be able to identify which counsellor it is that you have seen posting on minimins, the official CD website provides an individual profile and maybe a photo as well (I know that my counsellor has her photo displayed).
    Otherwise, I am sure that you will get a response later to point you in the right direction.
    Good Luck getting started on Cambridge!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.