Working Solutions CP's diary

Day 12

Day 12 and feeling more positive / less bored :D

Been doing WS for a few days now, reasoning below!

Been to the gym and did 30 mins of cardio and then resistance. Last time I went I was too knackered for any resistance training. This, as happened last time, has made me rethink doing TS and I am opting for WS. :) I always have had more energy and can get more exercise in with WS so I'm doing this plan now! And I'm much happier :)

I wonder how this will affect my losses? I'll keep a track, hopefully it will be a few lbs off TS as Exante say... :)

Hi cp....
I think that's a wise plan.... I am going to do similar.
The exercise is very important to me, and I think that WS days are very beneficial when exercising lots.
Your shape changes soooo much with exercise, so it is very worth while I think :)

There's no point (for me anyway) losing weight without proper exercise :) its very important to me to be fit and healthy. I think this is the best way for me to achieve my goals, even if my losses are slower :)

Best of luck with your new plan :D

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

That really good cp :D
Well done :D

Awww :(
I hope you have a better loss next week :)

Hi don't worry a loss is a loss, every lb counts :)

You are doing great keep up the good work :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Arrgh, too long!

Hey guys I'm back!

I had some horrid family stuff happen which totally threw me off plan (less said the better methinks) Only ready to try again recently - I started again yesterday at 208lbs. Onwards and downwards!

Hope all you lovely folks are okay x

CP glad to have u back and so long as your head is in the right place, u will b fine.
I will always b here to support u
So go go go
And lose them lbs

Another day almost done, rather looking forward to my meal tonight :D went to the gym today for the first time in months, did about 40 mins cardio so pleased with that for my first go!

Its nice to look forward to a meal, i'm at 100% TS so no real food.

Back