Working Solutions CP's diary

contingencyplan

Hey guys,

Instead of going back to my old diary, I thought new start, new diary!

I have 1/2 bumper pack left, and I have ordered a new pick your own bumper coming tomorrow! Yay to vanilla shakes & orange bars! I have also thrown in 28 porridge - hopefully I like it!

Thankfully I'm still at the weight I stopped at last time :D 207.

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

A shiny new diary :D
Fab :D

Day 2

Hey there marge! :D

So today... Still on track... Yeah! I'm a bit of a lb down too :) Got a bit of a headache today but nothing too bad :)

Weight: 206.7

Last edited:
Day 4

Day 4? I'm pretty sure it's day 4, anyway. :D So...

I have tried the porridge and I quite like it. This is a good thing as I ordered so bloody much.

I weighed in at 203 this morning. 4lb gone in 4 days! let's hope I continue being good :)

Official 1 wk weigh in on Wednesday...

Not much else to say. Just wanted to keep a record!

Day 5

Day 5 already :)

Been to the gym and took it quite easy, soup, then to town and treated myself to some new nail polish :D

The headaches and hunger are finally going off a bit. No losses to report today, but I'll keep on trucking :D

You know you can do it. 4lb in 4 days, if only it was like that all the time.
On another note if I treated myself to nail polish I would get some funny looks. Just a thought.
Lol

4lb is good CP...
Better than the 3.5lbs Exante say is a stone a month weight loss eh ?;)

Aye, keep plodding on :D

Just out of interest...
What kind of stuff do you do at the gym ?
:)

Thanks everyone for your support :)

I do a bit of what takes my fancy, Marge! I'll start popping it in my diary if you like. :)

Yesterday was rowing, cycling and 1 min run / 1 min walk, about 40 mins in total x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Thanks everyone for your support :)

I do a bit of what takes my fancy, Marge! I'll start popping it in my diary if you like. :)

Yesterday was rowing, cycling and 1 min run / 1 min walk, about 40 mins in total x

I have been doing the classes... but I think I need to start adding bit of other stuff in, and was just interested on what was good to add in, if you know what I mean.
I think I need to get a programmed from the gym staff.... if I only had the blooming time :rolleyes:

I have been doing the classes... but I think I need to start adding bit of other stuff in, and was just interested on what was good to add in, if you know what I mean.
I think I need to get a programmed from the gym staff.... if I only had the blooming time :rolleyes:

It's a good idea :) When I first joined they gave me a plan, taking in to account any injuries and what I could do. Well worth making an appointment :) I'll keep you updated on what I do, too!

Day 6

Day 6 and doing good. Bit of an awesome headache but nothing too bad :)

STS today, but official week 1 weigh in isn't until Weds :)

Onwards and downwards! :D

Aye, I think I will make an appointment soon :)

Day 7

Not keeping track of days very well. It must be day 7, lol!

Still doing well, first WI tomorrow so hopfully 1/2 stone down... Maybe... Eek.

Still loving porridge not microwaved. been adding boiling water and letting it stand. Much nicer and not done me any harm yet :D

Definitely in ketosis now too, cold cold stinky mouth cold. Ew.

Hope everyone is doing well? :)

Aye, I'm loving the porridge too :)

Day 8... WI day! Didn't loose as much as some others / is hoped but still its ok :)

202.5 = -4.5

So on track for a stone a month :)

That's good cp :)
Well done x

CP well done 4.5 lbs is what Exante promise so well done.

Day 11

Soooooo bored of this now :( I'm not going to come off plan or anything but its all feeling a bit tedious... Have done a 100 days checklist. I want to be close to my goal by then. I get a tick every day... How exciting! :D had a sneaky scale peek and 1lb down since Wednesday... Hope some more will come off by WI day! Hope everyone is doing well x

Back