Cranberry Crunch - Honest Opinions?

Deleted by MiniMe*Escaping

Last edited:
I you like the peanut crunch you'll probably like the Cranberry one - its kind of the same but a bit fruity. Personally its not my favourite as I prefer the chewy toffee type ones. But that is just me.

my favourite... the only bars i get, sometimes i get a couple of peanut ones too

Is it a smooth one or has it got bits in it? I fancy a try, but I am not keen on fruity bits in things! x

i like the cranberry crunch tis fast becoming my fave

it has cruncy not fruity bits ( yes hob nobs nearist thing i know of )
can be a lil sweet to start with but it grows on ya

Chocolate orange - dark chocolate, like Terry's Chocolate Orange but chewier

Chocolate - bit like a mars bar

Not had a toffee or a caramel one in so long I can't remember :p

Yes the cranberry ones are my fave also and i dont like cranberry but i definatly think they are the best ones.

I don't like that one , I like the orange one , and peanut , the peanut is a good seller

Well , I'm a cherry and nut fan , but hey who knows whats next after the strawberry silk comes out , will we be still on the CD gang then lol

ooh I might give cranberry a go then. And I'll try peanut again - I have a feeling I didn't like it before, but I love peanut, so it's worth another shot.

I love the orange and I really like the toffee, chocolate and caramel too :D

The cranberry one is my favourite. I seem to be carb sensitive and got knocked out of ketosis the other day after a toffee one, so will stick to the cranberry as/when I need to have something 'on the go'.

i like the toffee one at room temp, nice and silky like that! lol

The cranberry flavour reminds me of the SPECIAL K bars you can get. My fav is peanut with cranberry second. I have started to freeze mine and then I spend 20 minutes slurping and licking may way through the bar!

Back