Crappy day - Looking up...

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Afternoon Guys and Dolls!

Well my day started with my weigh in, after having no sleep (covered in a heatrash from the flu i cant shift) felt in a crappy mood!

then went to the Dentist, where i was told i couldnt have a needle cos im on Lipotrim, so had my first ever filling all alone (OH stuck on working weekend - stupid army) and was in so so much pain an so scared while she was doing it i actually cried - not like me at all :break_diet:

Got home, and feel like somone had knocked a nail into my head (nice) and cant get in touch with OH or anyone who loves me cos there all workin :break_diet:

BUT THEN.............

instead of feelin sorry for myself i went for a run (Silly i know after my filling but i dont care ha)

i ran 2 miles, the longest run iv done without stoppin, and it sook me 22 minutes, im made up!!!!

not the best speed, but not in the slightest bit bothered cos i can now run 2 miles!!

wooo hooooo

Guna have a hugeeee loss this week if i keep this up!!!

xxxxxx

Thats the spirit honey!! I knew you wouldnt let things get you down. Your such an inspiration hon, if it was me i probably would of given in or went straight to bed. Your gonna be speedy gonzales soon!! Your right if you keep this up, im gonna be hearing of a very good WI result from you next week!! You should of messaged me hon, i would of come dentist wid ya.... i could of walked there!! I could of told you some bad jokes to cheer u up!!xxx Glad your feeling better hon.
keep up ya good work

Thats the spirit honey!! I knew you wouldnt let things get you down. Your such an inspiration hon, if it was me i probably would of given in or went straight to bed. Your gonna be speedy gonzales soon!! Your right if you keep this up, im gonna be hearing of a very good WI result from you next week!! You should of messaged me hon, i would of come dentist wid ya.... i could of walked there!! I could of told you some bad jokes to cheer u up!!xxx Glad your feeling better hon.
keep up ya good work

Lol at this rate your guna be walkin to Turkey Missy!! well done u!!

you will be running with me soon :) i plod more than run i think haha

i love bad jokes, theres nothin like them!!

yeah im glad i did somethin constructive, or the day would of got the better of me, and this time im guna do this diet til the end, 4 more weeks to go, its all down hill now!!

got work at 3 boooo wish i cud snooze hehe

u haivn a ncie weekend? xxx

Lol at this rate your guna be walkin to Turkey Missy!! well done u!!

you will be running with me soon :) i plod more than run i think haha

i love bad jokes, theres nothin like them!!

yeah im glad i did somethin constructive, or the day would of got the better of me, and this time im guna do this diet til the end, 4 more weeks to go, its all down hill now!!

got work at 3 boooo wish i cud snooze hehe

u haivn a ncie weekend? xxx

Just chillin this weekend with fambo!! Gonna go for a walk in a minute!! As for me running wid u, if you think i am gonna attract attention with me walkin with salt shakers between my toes, you should see me run!! lol Dont think i will ever be able too, hmmm maybe when i lose all my weight, anythings possible eh........ look Lauren flying pig!!:eek:
Enjoy the rest of the wkend hon!!xx

well done thats the way to do it when your down just exercise lol thats what i did

am sure you will have a great loss this week love

thats the spirit, wiyh your attitude to life im surprised you ever feel down. you always cheer me up when im on here. good luck with next weeks loss.

thanks adam hun

and Cazzy, im just drained this week hun, cud do with a big cuddle 2 b honest but my OH is stuk dwn in windsor, nt long til hes home...

will be back 2 myself soon hopefully xx

thanks adam hun

and Cazzy, im just drained this week hun, cud do with a big cuddle 2 b honest but my OH is stuk dwn in windsor, nt long til hes home...

will be back 2 myself soon hopefully xx

Hey hunni,sorry to hear you have not been feeling great. But well done on your 2mile run-you go girl. At this rate you will be at target in no time. I went for a bike ride today,3and a half miles,i shocked myself. it must be the weather that's making us do crazy things! :D

slinky thatst fantastic hunni!! i wana buy a bike, but never ridden a bike on the road would you believe and scared to now, so jus run haha

3 and a haf miles is brill! xxx

slinky thatst fantastic hunni!! i wana buy a bike, but never ridden a bike on the road would you believe and scared to now, so jus run haha

3 and a haf miles is brill! xxx

I always felt the same about bikes and roads, until i got a chopper and i love it:D I try to stick to the cycle track when possible. It can be scarey riding on the roads, with all the nutty drivers on the road these days.

Thas what i mean hun! and i cant imagine goin round a roundabout on a bike an stuf wud scareme to death!!!

will stick to runnin til i get a bit braver haha xx

Back