Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Craving Crisps!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by MadMandaMoo, 26 August 2010 Social URL.

1. MadMandaMoo

MadMandaMoo Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Crisps....this is one thing that I am really craving. I have even avoided sandwiches because I usually have 1 packet of crisps with it!
    Anyway...thats out of my system, back to the hoovering lol!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Tesco baked crisps work for me or very occasionally the M&S reduced fat crisps for a treat. Over the fat rules but no side effects so far and it's only occasionally...

KB

4. Wants to Be Slim

Wants to Be Slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st0.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(9.66%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Try Pretzels. I have the ones from Tesco -Penn something. They are below the fat rules. But dont eat a whole bag (the big ones) I did and didnt lose much that week (just over 1lb) and was a bit disheartened. I was like you. Had a sandwich for lunch and would also have a pack of Cheese and Onion. I now have tomatoes or something similar with my sandwiches.

5. pink_kelly

pink_kelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    Xenical and Low Fat
    My cravings are for burgers (GBK in particular) and curry. I'm not craving sweets, biscuits, chocolates or crisps. I wish I was in a way, as burgers and curry are calorific and fattyrific. Ah well. xx

6. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

I have discovered weight watchers hoola hoops are well within the rules.They are salt and vinegar the ones i bought.I bought them in error mix of OMG crisps that are allowed and a bargain lol but they are actually very nice and not too vinegarry xx

7. celtgirl

celtgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.79%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/healthy eating
    crisps are evil and addictive! pity they taste so good :(
    have you tried velvet crunch? they are made from cassava not potato and 2% fat or roughly around that.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.