Craving Crisps!

Crisps....this is one thing that I am really craving. I have even avoided sandwiches because I usually have 1 packet of crisps with it!
Anyway...thats out of my system, back to the hoovering lol!

Tesco baked crisps work for me or very occasionally the M&S reduced fat crisps for a treat. Over the fat rules but no side effects so far and it's only occasionally...

KB

Try Pretzels. I have the ones from Tesco -Penn something. They are below the fat rules. But dont eat a whole bag (the big ones) I did and didnt lose much that week (just over 1lb) and was a bit disheartened. I was like you. Had a sandwich for lunch and would also have a pack of Cheese and Onion. I now have tomatoes or something similar with my sandwiches.

My cravings are for burgers (GBK in particular) and curry. I'm not craving sweets, biscuits, chocolates or crisps. I wish I was in a way, as burgers and curry are calorific and fattyrific. Ah well. xx

I have discovered weight watchers hoola hoops are well within the rules.They are salt and vinegar the ones i bought.I bought them in error mix of OMG crisps that are allowed and a bargain lol but they are actually very nice and not too vinegarry xx

crisps are evil and addictive! pity they taste so good :(
have you tried velvet crunch? they are made from cassava not potato and 2% fat or roughly around that.

Back