Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dee6677, 4 February 2011 Social URL.

1. dee6677

dee6677 invert keeper

:cry: i am craving food.
    all kinds of food.
    i want fresh veg and meat and junk
    and basically anything i can eat.
    even stuff i wouldnt normally touch looks
    very good to me. i cant get over this, its been going on for days. i really do think
    that i 'Have to eat' but really its because i
    know i cant.
    why is it getting harder now.:cry::cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. georgie12345

georgie12345 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You can eat meat and veg on SS+. Maybe you need to go up to that step?
  4. Cb1izzy

Cb1izzy New Member

I think you should just have a treat and you won't feel like 'pigging out' then. I was like that last week, I only started slimming world Tuesday but Monday morning I woke up and thought I am going to do this! I am having a cadbury cream egg tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it! Yummy!!!! :)
  5. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

CD sole source
    treats and the cd dont go together well at all whereas they can easily be merged with the sw diet.
    with cd one treat = a few days of hell getting back into ketosis..... just not worth it.
  6. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exactly Cheryl
    We have to approach CD in a totally different way. That's exactly the reason I failed at SW/WW as a treat turned into a week where I'd avoid a weigh in which turned into two weeks and then just wouldn't go back.

CD is fantastic in that you deal differently with treats. It's a learning curve and treats can take the form of non food items. I still struggle getting my head round non food treats so I do actually have a food treat- a cappuccino on a weekend. Just the one, makes me feel complete and warm inside. Lovely!!
  7. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Dee - I know how you feel - ended up having a binge the other night on absolute rubbish stuff that I don't even like (tin of cold baked beans and a mini packet of frosties anyone??) and it was like the floodgates of food hell had opened.
    I think there are physical cravings associated with CD, after all our bodies weren't built to live on stuff that comes out of packets and tetras. Equally though there are a lot of cravings that come from our emotions - I consider myself to be a food addict and effectively I'm going cold turkey on CD (mmm turkey... :eek:). Therefore my body and mind are bound to go a bit doolally. Add into that the emotional reasons why I eat - boredom, stress etc and the cravings start to make sense. They are a killer and the only cure for me is to keep busy (and possibly fit a lock to the kitchen door). They do pass and if you give in to them you'll regret it. Trust me on that one. :cry:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.