craving.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dee6677, 4 February 2011 Social URL.

1. dee6677

dee6677 invert keeper

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :cry: i am craving food.
    all kinds of food.
    i want fresh veg and meat and junk
    and basically anything i can eat.
    even stuff i wouldnt normally touch looks
    very good to me. i cant get over this, its been going on for days. i really do think
    that i 'Have to eat' but really its because i
    know i cant.
    why is it getting harder now.:cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. georgie12345

georgie12345 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You can eat meat and veg on SS+. Maybe you need to go up to that step?

4. Cb1izzy

Cb1izzy New Member

I think you should just have a treat and you won't feel like 'pigging out' then. I was like that last week, I only started slimming world Tuesday but Monday morning I woke up and thought I am going to do this! I am having a cadbury cream egg tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it! Yummy!!!! :)

5. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    treats and the cd dont go together well at all whereas they can easily be merged with the sw diet.
    with cd one treat = a few days of hell getting back into ketosis..... just not worth it.

6. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Exactly Cheryl
    We have to approach CD in a totally different way. That's exactly the reason I failed at SW/WW as a treat turned into a week where I'd avoid a weigh in which turned into two weeks and then just wouldn't go back.

CD is fantastic in that you deal differently with treats. It's a learning curve and treats can take the form of non food items. I still struggle getting my head round non food treats so I do actually have a food treat- a cappuccino on a weekend. Just the one, makes me feel complete and warm inside. Lovely!!

7. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Dee - I know how you feel - ended up having a binge the other night on absolute rubbish stuff that I don't even like (tin of cold baked beans and a mini packet of frosties anyone??) and it was like the floodgates of food hell had opened.
    I think there are physical cravings associated with CD, after all our bodies weren't built to live on stuff that comes out of packets and tetras. Equally though there are a lot of cravings that come from our emotions - I consider myself to be a food addict and effectively I'm going cold turkey on CD (mmm turkey... :eek:). Therefore my body and mind are bound to go a bit doolally. Add into that the emotional reasons why I eat - boredom, stress etc and the cravings start to make sense. They are a killer and the only cure for me is to keep busy (and possibly fit a lock to the kitchen door). They do pass and if you give in to them you'll regret it. Trust me on that one. :cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.