Cravings o dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missclare85

Silver Member
What is wrong with me?????????????

I keep craving all kinds of food!
I had been craving of all things a donner kebab for about 2 weeks, so on friday i decided to have one..........i was really glad it for 2 reasons..........1. its out of my system an 2. i really didnt enjoy it, an woke me up at 4am in agony!
I thought that was it but oooooo no!
I want white toast with loads of marge!
Bacon on toast!
Naughty crisps!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!

Its getting beyond a joke now! I wont have them,,,,,i had the one thing i 'needed' and THATS IT!!

Arrrgggghhhhhh!!! xx

Hi missclare85 im blaming the change in weather! Its gone cold and I always want more food when im cold. I had a big binge on sweets and choccy a few weeks ago and I also suffered for it in the night. Sometimes I think it does us good to have a bit of what we fancy. Just work with it if you fancy white bread just have it but only 1 then straight back to the plan. You may just sts that week but think if you missed class or stopped going you would go back to that way of eating ALL the time. Keep up the good work think how good that next stone off will feel (much better than white bread lol)

Your right, i think if i still have craving for white bread i will have it after WI on Thursday!
Thanks for your advice :D xxx

Could you not try white nimble?

You can still have white Nimble and bacon Hun and also how about making your own crisps??

or french fries as they're only 4.5syns so you can work them into your syns!

I had a day like that yesterday, the munchies all day. i made my own crisps and had extra bread and could easily have gone right off the rails. but i think slimming world works best when you dont deny yourself anything but ratherjust have a little of what you fancy and get back on track

I had a thing for a takeaway curry last week, but like you, when I actually ate it I didn't really enjoy it that much.

And then I had the after effects, that also seem MUCH worse on SW
:sign0007:

Perhaps I will learn to stay away from them now.

Jacqui

Back