cravings

jue1966

Ok I'm on day 2 and flew thru yesterday however today I've got awful cravings for sweet stuff or biscuits - I've now tied my hands behind my back haha - I'm not hungry I've just had a soup and normally would finish my dinner with a sweet afters which I'm obviously not having - my question is do the cravings get any easier and when? Do they go or do I just have to learn to control them?

would like to say a massive well done for typing with your hands behind your back :D
the cravings will be there but it does get easier once in ketosis. try peppermint green tea or dr pepper zero :)

haha thanks for your replies - its a fine art typing with yr hands tied lol - went and got some coke zero so sipping that as we speak and just kept tryna visualise myself in 8 weeks time in illuminous yellow and orange outfit for my friends hen party - i shall stick to it or i have a distinct feeling i will look like a blamange x

They've done some research on cravings, and cravings reduce much more on a vlcd than on a more conventional low calorie diet. So something like WW really is a question of willpower, once you're in ketosis, they will start to fade - although there will always be moments! (We've all had years of eating sweet / chocolatey / fatty things or whatever our weakness is that got us here in the first place)
Good luck

Oh many thanks for that Cybil - much appreciated x

Back