Cravings

Hi all, have been on diet for 10 days now and have lost 12lbs which I'm really happy about. I've had a really good week even though it's been totm but tonight for some reason I can't stop craving a chocolate biscuit. I've just made the Dukan bread but think I left it in too long, it's gone crunchy but it still hasn't satisfied my craving. What will happen if I do have one? Will I go back to feeling how I did in first four days of attack? Sorry for whinging!

I have given in to chocolate before so I know its hard but really really try not to do it. Do you have some in the house? If so, ruin it! that way you wont want it.

My flatmate has just gone back to Ireland and left half a pack of croissants on the kitchen bench. I was making tea last night, chopping up some chicken and reeeaaaly wanted a croissant. It was there looking at me from the pack!!! So, I through it in the pack where the raw chicken had been therefore making it contaminated. Was a bit drastic but stopped me eating it lol.

The chocolate isnt worth it because then you will feel guilty and its not worth it. Chocolate isnt even nice really it just pretends to be! Its all an act. Its dry and never lasts very long. Its not satisfying its rubbish and soooo not worth the calories/fat/carbs and worst of all sat fat clogging up your arteries (is this working? lol) Do you have any quark? I mix it with a bit of sweetner and its really yummy and hits the sweetness craving!!

xx

It's a chocolate hobnob I want, I wouldn't care but I haven't had one for years anyway, I don't even know where it's come from! I've had a muller light but forgot to make my jelly earlier so that's a massive fail! Apart from my hobnob cravings everything else is going ok, I've tried the quark, not too keen really but I'll try and persist. Thanks for your help though, it did help a little bit!

Lol. Also think it's late at night so whatever u eat that isn't dukan friendly will not get burnt off it will be stored. Haven't had a hobnob for ages. Even before I dieted if I had one they never lived up to my expectations lol. Resist and you will feel very positive in the morning :) x

AwI'm rubbish at advice really lol I just know what it's like to crave stuff (chocolate is actually mu weakness) Bet you feel brilliant for it in the morning tho! :)

I've been craving everything!, it's my daughters Birthday next week and I've been getting party food in ready for it, taking such mental strength to resist it, just be strong thats whwt I keep telling myself, and I feel so proud that I've not let anything un dukan friendly pass my lips today!
I think there's always going to be days like that, so be prepared to build up some willpower and lots of distractions x
!2 in 10 days is fabulous, well done x

Mm you have done well. Doubt I would have resisted that when doing party snacks.

Back