Creamy cheesy bacon and chicken...!!!

irishchub

Couldnt decide what to do for dinner so this is what I had and OMG OMG amazing!! Even dh said he'd order something like this if we were out AND he also didnt believe me its FREE on a red day but IT MUST BE!!!!

Ingredients
2 chicken breasts
4 rashers of smoked bacon (rind removed)
1 clove fresh garlic
Mushrooms
1/2 Onion
8 laughing cow light (counted as 1 hxa - as dish is between 2!)
Water

Chop chicken breast into bite size pieces and fry in little frylight over medium heat for 8 mins, chop bacon into strips and add to the pan - crush 1 clove of garlic and add to the pan, cook until chicken is browned then place in bowl to one side.

Chop onion thickly and cook in pan chicken was cooked in, halfway through cooking time add mushrooms, once cooked add to cooked chicken and bacon.

Put 8 laughing cow light triangles and a little water in a small pot over a low heat, whisk and stir until lumps are removed and sauce is warm - add your other cooked ingredients and yummmmmyyyyyy yummyyyyyyy yummmyyyyyyyyyyyy - just had it and im stuffed and felt really naughty!!! (In a good way!!) Hope some people try it out - I promise you wont be disappointed!!

thats sounds lovely, may just have to give it a try as i picked up some reduced price chicken breasts in tesco today. thanks

that sounds really lush, may have to try this. thanks :D

I have this a lot, except no mushrooms (bleugh! LOL)

I sometimes make it with a lemon and herb dressing. Just sqeeze the lemon and mix in garlic and mixed herbs and drizzle it over the top before you cover it in bacon. Hubby loves that one.

Sometimes I'll pour a tomato based sauce over the top of the whole thing. Hubby loves that one too.

I'm actually having it for dinner tonight. Lovely.

ooooh i mad this last night and it was amazing!!!!!! :D x

That sounds lovely. I will put it in my recipie book and get round to trying it when I next get some chicken in.

Back