Creamy Curry :) (Super speedy!)

Omg we all loved the curry, mr and boys, no one knew it was cauli, I didn't tell them ,I made potato cubes and boiled rice. It was just like chippy tea! Thanks. I forgot to take a pic of tea,here's the left overs.

Attachments

• image-2801306352.jpg
    image-2801306352.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 798
Just made this. Must say was very impressed. Don't think I got my mix of spices quite right tho. What did you all use?

Really enjoying what I can eat on slimming world and Creamy Curry sounds delicious and very easy to make. Always looking for new recipes & ideas to avoid getting bored of same foods.
Thanks

Thank you so much for posting this recipe! It is amazing!!! I made a chicken curry - chicken breast and onions, fried in Frylight then a few ladles of this sauce (made with cauliflower cooked in the chicken stock, 2 heaped teaspoons of curry powder, a teaspoon each of turmeric, cumin and garlic powder, salt and pepper all blitzed together)... heated it all through and had it with rice. It looked like chicken curry and tasted like chicken curry! I will be making this regularly, it is so delicious!

can you taste the cauliflower?

I used fresh cauli. You can't taste it at all. The kids never noticed the difference so that's great. However, I wasn't all that mad about it... Think I need to rethink spices etc and try it again!

I found the taste fine but I didn't like the texture/consistency, I'm afraid I won't be making it again :(

toliveordiet? said:
I found the taste fine but I didn't like the texture/consistency, I'm afraid I won't be making it again :(

Aw sorry you werent fussed.
Its funny as ny consistency is soo smooth , just like my local take away curry.
Funny how different things turn out. :)

We're having this again tomorrow, made enough to freeze so tomorrow we are having it with prawns in it!! yummers

Addibelle said:
Aw sorry you werent fussed.
Its funny as ny consistency is soo smooth , just like my local take away curry.
Funny how different things turn out. :)

Mines so smooth too, just like Chinese curry. I used my kenwood processor blender if that helps. I hated mushy pea curry,but love mushy peas?!?

Back