Creamy Curry :) (Super speedy!)

OMG cant believe how nice this is and has got a thumbs up from a very fussy cauliflower hating, curry loving boyfriend lol Although its was bit thick but just added more stock so I have even more yeah lol

Thank you :D

I've eaten my dinner but am considering making this to try...should wait till tomorrow really, I'll let you know how it all goes...

just had the rest I made yesterday with some SW Wedges, onion, mushrooms and chicken. Yum!

Chinese curries are one of my biggest weaknesses, with those tender chicken pieces and nice sweet chunks of onion! If I can replicate a healthy version I will be ecstatic! I don't really like caulilflower (I can just about stomach cauliflower cheese at a push!) but I'm looking forward to trying this after all the reviews ;)

My husbands makes our curries from scratch and used to use Coconut milk but have substituted it for fat free yoghurt but will try the cauliflower Thursday night my girls will love it and OMG with SW chips and chunky onions my Friday night movie night is sorted lol x

Made up some of this sauce to go in the freezer. It tastes nothing like I expected it would, it's not bad really! But I think I put too much curry powder in mine, it's a bit too strong and spicy (I was trying to compensate for the fact that I don't like cauliflower!). Next time I know to use less :)

Me and the hubby looooved it, kids not so keen unfortunately ><

I can smell cauli in it, but not taste it. Which is mighty bizarre :D

I made this again today to use up over the weekend as I had bought a cauli earlier in the week. There was half a tub of passata languishing in the fridge so I chucked that in too. YUM!

I'm a bit confused (and gutted!)

Made it this morning and i thought it was sour and bitter- i'm wondering if I put too much curry powder in before tasting it to see. I put about 1tbs in, then another as I thought it would improve it!! I ended up trying to sweeten it with sweetener...Oops!!'

I think I'll try again tomorrow with about a quarter of the curry powder as the consistency and colour were fantastic, I really really want to love the taste! Boo hoo :(

X

I put sweetner and a splash of white wine vinegar in too. I do the same with mushy pea curry - suits my tastes more!

Cauliflower at the ready lol, going to try this over the weekend :D

Made this last night and was nice with sw chips. Would like to make a chicken curry with the leftover sauce, but unsure what veg to add to bulk up my superfree... Any suggestions?

Thanks

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back