Creamy Curry :) (Super speedy!)

ermintrude said:
You're better off separating out the portion you want to freeze first and only adding the yoghurt at the end before you're going to eat it. Its not the freezing thats the problem but the fact you've got to heat it up again to eat it, at which point the yoghurt will split - so always best to freeze the base before the yoghurt is added.

Always add yoghurt at the end or it will split, (although some yoghurts are better than others I find).

Thank you :)

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Have realised my fav way to have this is heated up the next day so I try to make it once a week the night before I want it. Such a quick dinner and even tastier than at first!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So sad I can't seem to find curry oxo's to make this now.
May have to try normal curry powder.

looked on their website amd looks like they may have stopped making the curry ones. i used them all the time too.

dirtydancing said:
looked on their website amd looks like they may have stopped making the curry ones. i used them all the time too.

Aww I feared that!!
I loved them so much.

*bump* really want to try this but not sure how to sneak it into my fella lol! Will have to ban him from the kitchen while i make it or he wont eat it!

just made this curry sauce and my oh who hates cauli absolutely loved it (did it extra spicy for him) x

212degrees said:
I found the curry oxo cubes in sainsburys last night. Maybe they aren't ditching them...

Your right!!
I found them too. Bought 6 packets just incase hahah

Wow just had this for tea, it was sooo good. Added sauce to chicken and onions. wanted to put in mushrooms but didn't have any!! Lol
I absolutely hate cauliflower even the texture but couldn't even tell. I've already been asked by oh + dd when Im making it again. so thumbs up and thanks :D

I made this today and it was delicious. I made it quite spicy so I tried it with a little mandarin muller which made it a little fruitier and creamier, lovely!

This is boiling away as I type, haing a green day with sw fried rice and chips! Hope this is nice because I'm normally not a fan of cauliflower! X

Back