Credenhill's Diary

Hehe me too - helps keep me focused :)

Yep, we shall do well this week. I'm sensing the longer, warmer days and that's a real boost to the diet.

No big social plans this weekend so got no excuse to go OTT. Going to be a little angel I am lol

Ok, I've ordered five weeks of DC.

For one - it's cheaper and you get the fifth week free. And for two - my bank balance says to me, "Caroline, don't be an idiot".

Plus I'm missing the mutton stew :D

It's been said before - but sometimes STS is V welcome too!!

As you say .... next week ...

Funny thing taste inni'?? I couldn't STAND the mutton stew!!

Keep up the good work guys!!! :):) xx

Hi I am back - have been very tired and lots of early nights DD up all thro night for past few nights and a challenging (I think that sums it up !) week at work !
I have just drunk several glasses of wine! Whoops.... Only planned to have 2 ! But I am feeling more chilled now - have friends arriving for the weekend tommorrow am - so def more wine tomorrow and a homecooked meal (not sure what yet!!) - I wonder what this will do for my WI ?? on Tues.
STS is good Caroline and you can turn the gain around in no time Shep I am sure !!

Last edited:
Nice to see you Laura - sorry you've had all the stress ...... enjoy the wine!! ;)

Hey Laura - hope you had a good time :D

I overate again yesterday - perhaps I will always overeat when at my mum's. It's difficult when she cooks so much - her portion sizes are so distorted! Still, I guess I will have to settle for 6 days of strict and one day off for now.

Back on track today and just had ham and pea soup - yum :D Surprised I'm not fed up of it by now lol

Fingers crossed for you :)

I'm also aiming to get a loss on Friday - 2lbs would be nice as I will reach my goal, but I'd settle for anything hehe!

Good luck guys!! Fingers crossed for you both! xx

I will be happy with a STS but 1lb would be good and 2 lbs a miracle !! WI tomorrow !!

Morning all, just in case you have missed me, I've been dying from a cold, which has made me lose my voice and feel sorry for myself, so my WI last thurs went out of the window. I'm still in bed now lol but feeling a little better!
I am unsure of any loss as I have to buy new scales, my weight watchers ones keep changing the weight wherever I step on them, so I may forget digital and go for good old fashioned ones!
How have you all been?
xx

Oh Mrs :( Hope you feel better soon *hugs*

Laura - good luck today with WI.

I had the evening munchies last night and instead of going bed, I gave in - although I know I made the choice, I'm disappointed in myself.

Still, it is done and I've dusted myself off and still hope I can make it all well come Friday.

Seem to be going through a bad phase at the moment, sigh!

Morning all, just in case you have missed me, I've been dying from a cold, which has made me lose my voice and feel sorry for myself, so my WI last thurs went out of the window. I'm still in bed now lol but feeling a little better!
I am unsure of any loss as I have to buy new scales, my weight watchers ones keep changing the weight wherever I step on them, so I may forget digital and go for good old fashioned ones!
How have you all been?
xx

hello Mrs, hope you feel better soon. Bloody colds.

Had a bit of a lul and trying to get back into it. Trying to also make low cal meals for myself to add to the variety, so struggling a bit. But will get there soon, can't really afford another hamper at the mo so hoping to be able to get low cal cooking down to a t and hopefully this will also help.

I agree especially since they made it 28 days only! I have spent the day asleep and am now waiting for a home delivery pizza. I know I know but its the light at the end of my tunnel as I'm a very bad patient!lol
I think I will see if I can make lower cal choices I dunno how I will go about it though lol if you have any tips let me know xx

Not a bad idea - I've caught the end of the DC offer, but may switch to doing my own low cal after that too.

Not a bad idea - I've caught the end of the DC offer, but may switch to doing my own low cal after that too.

I mean don't get me wrong I love the Diet Chef but £180 a month is alot of money at the mo and cant justify it, so will keep going for the mo but will also incorporate
some low cal dinners as well. How are you doing Caroline??

Yeah, I know what you mean :) Plus we will have to learn to cook it ourselves at some point, sigh!

I'm doing great during the day but going awol at night. I just can't seem to gain control at the moment and am thinking I need to take a break. It seems that for me, losing a stone and then stopping for a while, then losing another may be the way to go.

Suppose that's not too bad as it will teach me to maintain at certain levels as I go along.

How you doing? Hope you have a good WI tomorrow.

Yeah, I know what you mean :) Plus we will have to learn to cook it ourselves at some point, sigh!

I'm doing great during the day but going awol at night. I just can't seem to gain control at the moment and am thinking I need to take a break. It seems that for me, losing a stone and then stopping for a while, then losing another may be the way to go.

Suppose that's not too bad as it will teach me to maintain at certain levels as I go along.

How you doing? Hope you have a good WI tomorrow.

I will def let you know when i get back

Back