Credenhill's Diary

Well done on your loss Shep :D

I sneaked on the scales this morning and have another STS. My heart just doesn't seem to be in it at the moment.

Got my DC yesterday so will get back on that wagon tomorrow I think. I'm disappointed with my performance on Go Lower - it's not GL's fault but mine - I only ever seem to be able to do a month at a time, sigh!

Still, it's a bright sunny (and somewhat cold) day :D The dafs and roses are flowering, the bushes are budding and all is right with the world - roll on summer and salads hehe!

Well done on your loss Shep :D

I sneaked on the scales this morning and have another STS. My heart just doesn't seem to be in it at the moment.

Got my DC yesterday so will get back on that wagon tomorrow I think. I'm disappointed with my performance on Go Lower - it's not GL's fault but mine - I only ever seem to be able to do a month at a time, sigh!

Still, it's a bright sunny (and somewhat cold) day :D The dafs and roses are flowering, the bushes are budding and all is right with the world - roll on summer and salads hehe!

I am sure that by Friday the scales will shift luv,have faith. Keep plodding on like me. We will get there in the end.

My poor old daffs got blown over in that wind the other night they looked nice as well, got the ones in the back to come out yet if the dog lets them.

Keep smiling.:D

Thanks Shep :)

hehe bet your doggies love the garden as well as the dafs ;)

I've eaten way too much today for those scales to shift.

Think I shall start a new diary tomorrow with my new username. I feel like a whole new makeover haha

I think that's a good idea Caroline - new start and all that! xx

I never used to bother with a diary on forums - kind of felt it was a tad egotistical for me, but that was just my warped mind hehe! It's good to have somewhere to post my throughts without thread hogging/hijacking.

Feel free to use my diary if you wish though - I don't mind sharing :p

I keep a blog on my website and that's full of all types of trivia - there's the occasional bit of substance thrown in just to keep my readers on their toes haha!

Hmmmmmm - not exactly sure what that 'buz' is??? Don't know if I feel it or not. I'm NOT brimming over with energy as some people seem to be BUT I'm NOT as tired as I usually am - perhaps that what it does for me. Sometimes I feel as though I've got a lot of energy but I've learned not to rush into anything because it doesn't seem to last long.
I AM still feeling as focussed as I was on day 1. I have been lucky enough not to experience any side-effects and I haven't been hungry at all - not even in the early days except for that little wobble last sunday - which I don't think was hunger at all.

Thanks for asking - and good luck tomorrow!!

Good Luck for WI tomorrow Caroline ! ;)

I have a day off work (time owing)tomorrow so off to shops with my ma and a big food shop - I have to get the chocolate eggs for the PTA raffle at school (15 !!) my trolley will look very yummy !!:( All children will be in school/preschool - so I can escape for a few hours.... Usually I am at work when they are at school and when I finish work I pick them all up - so no space for moi !!:wave_cry:

Prize holiday booked for 01.05.09 with all the children !! (2 hols in a few months is very OTT for us) - last summer we eurocamp-ed with friends which was fun !:cool:

YOO HOO!! CAROLINE!!!!

How did your weigh in go??? xx

Hi Caroline - looking forward to your new diary! :D Like Shep I don't feel confident enough to 'do' my own - but I also enjoy reading and posting with you and Jan and all of us really !! Well my 1/2 day shopping was good - but only mananged part of a food shop because spent too much time browsing !!:copon: My mum bought a Trollbead for her bracelet and I bought her a silver heart charm for Mothering Sunday! Took a gamble and bought sandles for 2 of the children - guessed ok for eldest but too small for little one (her feet have grown a whole size in only a few weeks :confused:!) so off to the city again this am to start again with my DD !!DH working this morning and he will take no 3 with him, no 2 has a swimming pool party to go to and no 1 is at a Sat club !! Will try and pop back on later. Caroline how did you do in the end?? Looked at your blog - your photos are beautiful.

Hello all :D Sorry didn't post yesterday - was in a reflective mood.

I had another STS - well, I didn't want to get on the scales so that was a given ;)

Wow, Laura, I bet you are so so so so excited about your holiday :D

Okay, now to move onto the new diary :D

Weeeeell that could have been a lot worse! STS is good too... YOU know that! Great stuff xx

Good afternoon all, I have been flicking thfrough the pages, and its great so many of you have stayed on track, shifting those pesky pounds lol!
I fell off the wagon big time, but thankfully I weigh 15st 5lb so did not put on loads of weight! I have started afresh today, and have given myself a 1stone 5lb loss target for the next 8 weeks, which is a steady just over 2lb loss a week. something a bit more managable. I have also decided that I must eat the rest of th eD/C before buying anymore lol as I am just hording packets of D/C.
How have you all been keeping?
xx

Good afternoon all, I have been flicking thfrough the pages, and its great so many of you have stayed on track, shifting those pesky pounds lol!
I fell off the wagon big time, but thankfully I weigh 15st 5lb so did not put on loads of weight! I have started afresh today, and have given myself a 1stone 5lb loss target for the next 8 weeks, which is a steady just over 2lb loss a week. something a bit more managable. I have also decided that I must eat the rest of th eD/C before buying anymore lol as I am just hording packets of D/C.
How have you all been keeping?
xx

Hiya Mrs, Well I'll join you back, I am restarting today with a renewed determination. I am just over 15 stone now at 15stone 2 lbs and want to lose at least 48 lbs but wwont lose all that by my holiday but want a good couple of stone gone.

Good luck on your restart and keep in touch..

Lol Shep, I wont go anywhere. I am just off for my swim now! and then home for dinner and snack ;)
how has your restart been? its good we are close to the same weight, hopefully we will see the same losses?
ttfn
x

My WI is on a sunday now, tht way I have to stay focused throughout the weekend lol, I see your back on the 8 week challenge, my target is 14 stone, whats yours?
x

Back