Credenhill's Diary

Ok, I've decided to have a kebab - made a mental choice to get it out of my system early in the week so I can be good and hopefully get a good result. I know me, if I don't do it now I'll end up binging. I'm not as bad as I used to be as I used to binge for days on end, aka eating disorder, but now I just indulge a little too much.

I've made a conscious decision to have said kebab and will suffer the consequences, but that a bad weigh-in or food poisoning leading to an excellent weigh-in result on Monday haha!

lol could you have a chicken shish one on pitta? As those aren't too bad really? I can understand getting things out of your system though, hense my bacon sandwich for breakfast yesterday lol Might have another one tomorrow morning with a mug of coffee, will cheer me up when I get going with work lol

I think you're probably wise to do that. If you're anything like me, once you get a serious craving for something it's better to just have it. If you don't you just end up eating all around it - things that 'aren't SO bad' and ending up eating it anyway - I think that's where the binge comes in rather than the craved for food starting something off!

Have it and don't spoil it by feeling guilty about it - enjoy it!!!!

Saying that giving you healthy kebab advice - if I do make it to the Trafford Centre next week AND if they do have a TGI Fridays now I'm am DEFINITELY having the jack daniels chicken and shrimp and will enjoy every bite of it lol I will stay well away from Krispy Kreme for a while though, god that was awful after getting back from the US and doing my first trip into tesco to find they had a krispy kreme cabinet - noooooo the temptation!

Well I didn't go healthy but I did eat the salad - does that count? :p

Two positives I noticed:-

1. No way could I eat a whole one - ate half.
2. I now feel utterly sick.

So next time I want a kebab, I shall come back to this post and remind myself of my now burning stomach - donner is evil!

Krispy Kreme - I must be the only person who doesn't like them :O

Last edited:
Krispy Kreme ...... ??? I must be the only person who doesn't even know what they are ..... :( !

Super sugary american doughnuts, I like them but they get a bit sickly fortunately lol

I'm being 'good' having the pea and ham soup for a late supper with some japanese crackers (again from holland and barrett, I'm addicted to the place now!)

You ARE being good!! Well done you!!

I don't think I'd like those krispy cremes then (fortunately) - I don't like ordinary doughnuts and I don't like overly sweet things so that's one pleasure I'm happy to forego.

Well, today is a new day and I plan to stick to the Diet Chef absolutely and maybe cut a small amount of calories daily to make up for my kebab.

Don't seem to be sleeping well lately - maybe it's the weather or maybe it's the new Implanon I had fitted - either way, I shall have to watch that tiredness as it makes me eat more.

Another busy work day - I'm being a bad girl and keep nipping on here instead of working. I should fire myself haha!

Hope you all have a fantastic day and good luck to anyone who has a WI today.

Morning, this is my first nip on since starting work today lol

Snap I've got the Implanon in too now, since 1 December, it is kinda messing me up a little bit but going to persevere for at least 6 months otherwise they'll be pulling a face at me wanting it taken out early.

Waiting for the postman to turn up, think they keep missing my road and going off for chips or a smoke instead lol Got my graze boxes on the way and a Comic Strip dvd set from amazon, on my own tonight so hope it turns up for some funny watchings.

The Implanon can mess you up - this is my second but I did have a break of a year. Lucky me doesn't get anything - it's heaven haha! Although I do get a bit weapy from time to time and my protein cravings increase 100 fold, but easily dealt with - protein shakes rule hehe! Hopefully it will settle down for you soon.

Ooh, fingers crossed that the postie hurries up on his tea break and gets to you soon. I'm expecting a new mattress today - got the blankets, etc. yesterday. Went on one of those "blanket tours" when in Tenerife and was impressed so bought a full single set. I can't complain at all about them - was no hard sell and no money or details of accounts exchanges hands until after full delivery and inspection of products.

Had my Nak'd bar for breakfast and actually enjoyed it - may do that in future and save the granola for a rather more substantial snack in the late afternoon.

I did have a sneak peak on the scales this morning - no effect from the kebab as yet - they have gone down so maybe I didn't eat as many calories as I thought I had - hard to tell with takeaways. Will not get complacent though - easily done, but not this time.

Dare I ask ...... 'Implanon'??

How come Caroline's posts are wider than everybody elses ..... or is it my computer??

My posts look the same to me but I have a hi-res monitor. Perhaps the longness of my glittery name comes into play? Could always change it to Cazza lol

Implanon - contraceptive progesterone implant you have for 3 years, or 2 years if obese, although my practioner says 3 should be fine - not sure I want to risk it though!

Hmmm - thought it's name implied something of that nature ....

Happily I don't have to worry about things like that any more - one of the (only) good things about getting to my age ..... I'll 'butt' out now ..... ;)

(The wide posts are a new thing - your ticker is alongside your signature, it used to be underneath .... weird .... but no bother)

(edited to say - OH says he's seen this on other boards and it's something to do with your settings ..... still, who cares :))

Mn my monthlys have stopped but I'd rather they hadn't - last one started 14th October and was late before I had the Implanon put in, did do a test in December which was negative so there should be something in there but do feel more relieved when things are functioning!

Hmn they didn't say 2 years for me and I was about 19.5st when I went from mine, maybe Openshaw are less bothered lol

Still no post so onto the soup and crackers in a minute, think I'm going to be eating quite a lot today so will have to get on the bike or something for an hour later, mheh getting bored of it but it'll be too dark for walking after work and nowhere I particularly can be bothered going to lol

I go to South Reddish - they do Weds evenings from 6.30 until 8, I think it is. Openshaw only do days and when I went to them I was not impressed. They tried to push me into a method I did not want and refused to fit the there and then. South Reddish don't fuss. I am really finding the services in Manchester these days poor - the diet clinic I used to go to is now during the day - what's the point? I'm not taking time off work to go!

Just had the beef and tomato soup - I love the spicy stuff :D

Think most services in Manchester can be quite bad like that for convenience, though I'm not supposed to say that since I'm an employee lol

Like with appointments I need to make for Michael or events on at his school - they always seem to choose the back end of the week but I work then, not using my leave for nothing but endless appointments!

I'm having the mushroom one, I think I might be the only one who thinks it's alright lol Think it's certainly the lowest in cals (worked it out at 87?). Still no post so watching a Caroline in the City dvd on m'lunch though, taking a leisurely hour lol Got lots of posts to catch up on for the challenge though so quite occupied :p

Think most services in Manchester can be quite bad like that for convenience, though I'm not supposed to say that since I'm an employee lol

Like with appointments I need to make for Michael or events on at his school - they always seem to choose the back end of the week but I work then, not using my leave for nothing but endless appointments!

I'm having the mushroom one, I think I might be the only one who thinks it's alright lol Think it's certainly the lowest in cals (worked it out at 87?). Still no post so watching a Caroline in the City dvd on m'lunch though, taking a leisurely hour lol Got lots of posts to catch up on for the challenge though so quite occupied :p

I just had the the 3 bean soup it was yummy but I had to put extra water in as not a lot of fluids But I was still nice,

I am going to have the mushroom stroganoff (sorry if spelt wrong) Has anyone tried it yet??

Yes, it's quite nice but isn't a favourite of mine.

Back