Credenhill's Diary

I sts last week so have been trying to be really good this week, I'm drinking the water and eating the food and trying to be focused!
I've booked my hol for may so need to be slimmer for my swim wear and that week will be my break from diet! lol as its all inclusive :p

I get the same eating habits from my mum too, its like the way she showed her love was by food!
no complaints tho because she is the worlds best cook :)
x

Whenever I'm with my mother I want to eat as well ........ :(

Hello all :)

Wow, Mrs that's an incentive to lose. I'm sure you'll look great on your hols :D

Mothers can have that effect. I love my mum to bits but sometimes it can be hard work - we've become a lot closer since father died and my mum also loves to show her effective with food (as well as liking to spend on us, sigh!). I'd rather just have a nice hug hehe!

I'm having an "up and down day" - getting plenty of exercise running up and down them stairs. Hoping that means the scales will be shifting downwards :D

Having a great day so far.

Not been that hungry lately - been trying these fizzy things call SLIMSHOTS. Question is, is it them that's making me less hungry, or just the mood I'm in? I'm skeptical when it comes to these slimming aids. I love to give them a go though. Only ones I've found kind of decent have been Lipobind and Slimthru. Shall reserve my judgment on SLIMSHOTS - one thing I'm certain off - they taste awful haha!

Hope you all have a great day :D

Well done Mrs, 20lbs is a fantastic weight loss since the beginning of January - Inspirational !!

I think having a holiday to aim for is helpful especially at this time of year when you want/crave comfort type foods !!

And my ma is also a fab cook - and really enjoys cooking ! I am not so hot on the actual cooking/creating but enjoy the eating !!

Woohoo :D It feels like spring is finally on its way :D

Woke up with a real sore mouth - too much snoring I guess hehe!

Hoping for another good day today - I so want to make my next goal. Plus I really want to make sure the 19s are well behind me.

Go for it Caroline !!
The weather is glorious here today so plan to blitz the house this am and then take the children for a walk with the dogs this pm!
It's half term here and we are dog sitting for a friend so we have 2 mutts this week!!

Ah, that's cute. I wish we had a doggie as it would get me out walking, but the cats would probably scare any dog that came in the house.

It's raining here but the daffodils are coming through - that always makes me happy :D

Got to say it again, but that loss of yours is so so so impressive - go you :D

Ah, that's cute. I wish we had a doggie as it would get me out walking, but the cats would probably scare any dog that came in the house.

It's raining here but the daffodils are coming through - that always makes me happy :D

Got to say it again, but that loss of yours is so so so impressive - go you :D

its nice and sunny here, had a little rain this am but cleared up and blue skys are here, my daffs are all beginning to sprout and my roses looking a bit healther as well, spring isa coming

Overcast here but dry at the moment. I too have half term lodgers - well only for the day - 2 of my grandsons - went down to the beach with the dog and a ball this morning, they're eating their lunch now and then I'm taking them to the local urban farm. They are good distractions but do nothing but EAT!!!!!!!! :) ;)

xxx

Not sure what others have said, but the weird thing is that after a while you develop a hightened sense of smell and start to love the smell of food - I put it down to a primitive hunting reflex hehe! Nothing like being able to smell a deer from a mile away haha!

I'm having a hungry day today - thank goodness I've got in loads of veggie snacks. Mind you, I'm craving stodge - I put it down to a weird sense of wanting to feel stuffed, although I know if I eat that much I'll just be sick - my body just won't tolerate that kind of nonsense anymore and I refuse to spend all night tiptoeing over kitties to get to the bathroom :p

Good for you! I call that terrific self control! Keep it up kiddo!! xx

You too Jan :) I so know you can do the Lipotrim - you have the right attitude - the all and nothing, and that is what you need imho.

Had a good day - just had dinner and may have a snackie later.

Will get an early night as I had an early start and can feel my brain frying. Between the work, the diet and the studying, I'm shattered today hehe!

Not long until Friday - just got to keep it up for two more days ;)

Hang in there - Stay focussed !

When I have felt tired and in need of a boost - I have gone to bed early and managed to avoid all the high calorie rubbish I would normally reach for !

Not so good for my DH as it means we are like ships that pass in the night !!

I'm surfing in bed now. Decided I didn't want a snack - would have been a tomato, but am not hungry.

Currently finding Viva Piniatta (sp!) a good distraction lol

C'mon kiddo YOU KNOW you can do it!!!! xxx

BTW Viva what???

Tis a computer game. You grow a garden and have to look after it and the creatures that come and live in it. Kind of boring but engaging.

I like the sound of that!! :)

It has its charms :)

In good news, it's the hump of the week :D

In somewhat bad and scary news, a guy was stabbed in the neck not so far away from where we live! Our area, whilst having a reputation, isn't actually that bad - but there are gangs. I wonder if the fight was gang related or if the guy was just unlucky - it was a ground of fellas apparently so who knows. It's a wonder the guy is still alive!

Looks like today might be sunny - keep your fingers crossed hehe!

Got beef bourguinon for dinner - yum! One of my favs. Ooh, stomach rumbling just thinking about it - must stop hehe!

Hope everyone has a good day :D

You have a good day as well.

I know about the reputation of areas, when my OM suggested that we buy this house I said "I'm not living there no way" but I fell in love with the house (only went to shut hubby up) and now been here for 12 years and never had any trouble. Used to be a bad council estate but it seems over the years that more people are buying private in the same estate. Still have the boys and girls hanging around.

Good luck today middle of the week only down towards the weekend.
Got my daughter 6th birthday Saturday 13 girls and party cakes and jellies will need all my willpower for this. :D:D:D

Worrying that Caroline! But places are rarely as bad as their rep in my experience, usually just a few people 'spoiling' it.

Shep - good luck with your weigh in today!!

Have a good day all!! xxx

Back