Credenhill's Diary

It's mainly gang related - as the police officer we know said - the gang members do a good job of putting themselves in hospital and subsequently behind bars ;) Bit like that movie Blue Velvet - it's an undercurrent that if you are not involved in, doesn't usually head your way, except for the occasional opportunistic break-in.

Ooh, good luck today Shep :D

Jan - are you weighing in today too? Or keeping to Lipotrim days?

Still doing 'overall' weigh-in today and Lipotrim one on Mondays - I'm hoping the 2 tickers will stop me getting confused.
Don't know what to tell my friend (who runs the SW I do the weighing at) because I don't want to not go, I enjoy it but I'm afraid if I tell her she might be obliged to 'sack' me from the weighing job. Thinking I might ask her 'hypothetical' questions so she'll know but need not acknowledge that she knows - if you see what I mean.

If losses go according to plan (fingers crossed) I won't be putting my card out to be acknowledged and therefore possibly being slimmer of the week or anything - that WOULD be wrong ..... can't decide what to do.
Don't need to decide today though because tonights weigh-in, with quite a bit of luck will only see me sts as I went soooooooooo downhill between last weeks WI and Monday .... we'll see!! xx

(Lipotrim ticker BMI is a bit mad at 31.6.6 ??? ah well x)

Oh wow, you know if she's a good caring friend, I'm sure she will understand your choice, although I do appreciate her being a SW "leader" (not sure what they call them at SW) and all. If you don't promote Lipotrim at her classes, then it shouldn't harm.

I figure you may be stuck between a rock and a hard place if you plan to carry on being weighed in - your friend may start worrying that you are ill or gone too far if there are consistent dramatic loses.

Good luck with WI today :D Even after a couple of days on Lipo, I'd think you will see something. How's it going btw? Not too hungry? Days 3 and 4 I remember being awful but by Day 5 and definitely Day 6, things are really swinging and the tongue is a yuck! Oh, may be an idea to invest in a tongue scraper hehe! It's not the diet, it's the not eating and rubbing the bacteria off your tongue that does it.

Yeah I know what you mean - I'll just have to play it by ear - fyi it's 'consultant' - not that it matters.

Thanks for the info re bacteria/tongue scraping etc - interesting and good to pass on to people who tell me it's all because my diet's cr*p!! :)

I'm doing okay ta for asking - a bit hungry yesterday but I had lots of distractions as I said (grandkids) during the day and this place kept me occupied last night!

Start my nights tonight :( So not having 1st shake till lunchtime so i can save one for in the night. Will take knitting to occupy my hands. Happen to know there's another Lipotrimmer on here working 2 nights this week - thurs and fri - so will have SOME contact. There isn't usually anyone around after about 1am till about 6 ...... Hmmmmmmmm think I'm getting addicted to this forum!!!! Still there are worse addictions - as we all know!!! xxx

lol Yeah, Minimins addiction isn't so bad. I sometimes can be found on at weird hours of night - insomniac that I am. There's usually someone around but like you say, it's not buzzing. I don't think we have just Brits - sure I saw an American lady last night (or should that be early morning hehe!)

Good luck tonight - hope all goes well, for WI and getting through the shift.

*hugs*

Each time I've looked - apart from when the person I mentioned earlier who sometimes does nights is there ... at the bottom of the screen on the menu page where it says who's on line - jus' li'l ol' billy me!

Mind you I'm not on here constantly - I AM at work after all ;) :) .... could well have missed others xx

I'm usually around for an hour or so - I never was a good sleeper.

Phew, what a day! Work was nice and busy and didn't time fly.

I snacked on raw red peppers earlier and they are repeating on me no end - think I may be tasting them until the end of the week haha! But they are good for me so shall ignore it.

Learnt something really weird today about brown and creams Siamese cats. Apparently, how brown they go depends on temperature, so if you want a really cute mainly cream Siamese kitty, get as young as possible and put said kitty in an airing cupboard. You want a very brown kitty, expose the poor thing to a typical British February. Voila, now I had better find myself a breading pair or two hehe! :p

I'll look out for you!

Weird about the cats - I don't really know much about them, prefer dogs myself.

I'm glad your day's gone quickly ....... I think ...... that smacks a bit of wishing our lives away - but it IS so much easier when you're 'dieting'!!

Off to post my final WI result in my Diet Chef diary ..... for now! xx

Morning Mrs :D

Wow, just look at those measurements - I've been checking my waist only and have lost 5 inches or so. Going off my waist, I'd now fit a size 24 at Evans. Alas, the hips put me in a 30, bah! I'm one of those lucky people with a healthy hip/waist ratio even given my BMI - but it's a pain in the backside when it comes to buying clothes. I look pregnant haha! And when it comes to trousers, it's kind of like trying to cover a beachball.

Ah, right my little "rant" over with hehe!

I've been a good girl so hoping tomorrow is going to mean a loss - I'd be chuffed with 2lbs as I think that will keep me on target - so fingers crossed please :D

I do find that as summer gets nearer it is tempting to dive into a vlcd, but I'm not falling for it this year. I can't do it anyway due to the lack of fibre, but it's still tempting.

It's partly cos at the moment, I'm cozy. Think I've gone past that barrier where I'm craving or even wanting bad food. I'm "in the zone" right now and that makes the idea of a stricter diet seem more attractive. Best thing about being a "diet jock" is that experience tells me that it's all a trick - let the mind runaway with you and before you know it, the zone is miles away behind you.

In other words, what I'm basically trying to say is that "it ain't broken, so it don't need fixing".

Wow, I'm in a really expressive mood today haha! Not that I'm probably expressing myself very well.

Right, off to get a nice strong coffee - that'll sort out this long posting nonsense haha!

Have fun peeps :D

Kids = sniffles hehe! Guess they just catch everything and have to share.

So how's you doing Shep? Hey, only one more pound until the lowest weight in 2 years - woohoo :D

Kids = sniffles hehe! Guess they just catch everything and have to share.

So how's you doing Shep? Hey, only one more pound until the lowest weight in 2 years - woohoo :D

I know and its the hardest, getting weighed tomorrow (Fri) as friend went away for a long romantic weekend. Not expecting much as been picking a bit, so if I stay the same (as if) I would be happy but my scales are showing a bit of an increase but being good today just been swimming with daughter and now for a cup of coffee. Bye for now will post loss/Gain tomorrow.

I shall keep my fingers, legs and anything else crossed in the hope that you can lose 1lb and make that goal :)

I'm having a hungry day so far.

Re SLIMSHOTS - aha, never followed up did I. I don't think they work. Surprised? haha! Well, they do have some effect but we won't go into that.

Lol lovely side effects then? lol!
I need to update my measurements as they have gotten better (not to sound big headed) lol
but you know what ladies, right now I feel so damn sexy lol my poor hubby! I keep parading almost butt naked in different poses. the belly is going the legs are trimming and my boobs look bigger (or so a work colleague tells me) but even though my work trousers are falling down, a size 18 is uncomfortably tight :( I wonder why....... i have almost lost 2 stone but not gone down a trouser size yet! I mean what weight will I have to be to be size 12? 8stone? lol argh!!!! I think I will go swimming tomorrow morning and then go to the dentist for a deep clean and discuss with him about removing this horrible tooth.
I am feeling super dooper confident right now and am so pleased with myself!

So Shep!!!!!!!! you are gonna shift that lb! I stuck at sts as well last week and I wasnt even poorly! do you think you are catching colds because your calorie intake is so low?
Have you tried D/C Chicken Casserole? mmmmn its very yum! not as good as home made, but there is big chunks of chicken in it and mmmmmm lol in fact I might just have it for dinner tonight! and you were right about the crisp thingys.....I gave my bars away to my brother fr his lunch box lol
I also like the meatballs, both pork and beef!
lol
what have you all got planned for this weekend? I am off for the next 4days and want to do something energetic!
Big hugs all round!!!!!11
xxx

Diet chef

Ok, so I drastically need 2 loose weight not just for myself and my health but other reasons! :mad:

I've been on SW, SF and WW which I can't stick 2! Also concidered LL but I had a friend on this and saw it wasn't for me. I am over weight but I want to do a diet where I can also eat more than rabbit food and feel full!

So I was just wanting to know any feedback before I commited myself??
May this be good or bad it would help for me to make a decission?!

Like all diets I always start off well then itgoes horribly wrong as I just can't stick to it! Something always comes up and its always an excuse of some sort i.e a meal with the girls so I give myself a night off and the naughty stuff taste so good I always go back to bad habits!!!

Many Thanks in advance for you help! :rolleyes:

As I have said before I totally love this diet !!:p

I feel the healthiest in a long time.

The food is tasty and I add veg and 2 -3 pieces of fruit. I am in a good routine with it all and if I go out I have a healthy meal with little or no carbs and no desert, also I have cut alcohol out. I plan to start exercising gently when I have lost more - as I have a long way to go yet !;)

However, my friend who started a bit before me (and introduced me to it !) has moreorless given up because she is continuing to add high calorie/high carbs etc... I am sure having the support of this forum has really helped me stay focussed and despite encouraging my friend to join the forum she as yet hasn't found the time - which is a real shame as I really feel it would help her.:sigh:

I wish you lots of luck with whatever plan you decide to follow but if you do decide on DC please do let us know how you get on.;)

I have got another cold,what is it with me and colds. 2 of my babies I look after have snooty noses so I suppose it from them, roll on the summer.
I hope you are feeling better soon :(- I actually (touchwood) can't believe I haven't caught a cold from one of the little ones - all have had coughs, colds and fevers over past few weeks usually I would have and I have been putting it down to my healthy diet....

Also hope WI was a loss for you :)

Jan, have you left d/c now or mixing d/c with LT?
hope your well x

You can't mix them! Let's say I'm 'having a rest' from DC but will definitely be doing it again in a few months time if not before.

You're doing great aren't you?! FAB!

Good Luck for WI Caroline!! xx

Back