Crediting yourself

Today I credit myself for offering to help out with the octathalon workshop tomorrow (hmmm wonder if I should seriously consider being a gym instructor then?!)

I credit myself for a few things...

1) Sitting patiently at the doctor even though id been waiting 40 mins and still there were people in front of me. grrrr

2) Going and getting b day cards and mothers day cards for when i'll be away and getting my brotheres bday present.
I will be leaving a bag full of goodies for everyone on there special days at my mums for her to give out.

3) Staying calm while talking to the car insurance company. I only wanna re new it why must they make it so hard!!!!!

4) Making a list of all that i need to buy and all that i need to do before i leave on tuesday.

i credit myself for having a healthy dinner last night, even though i made the oh pancakes with lemon and sugar!!

Mmmm today I credit myself for getting everthing done despite having almost no sleep last night (little one with tummy bug ewwww vomit and poo all night)...and still being up and buzzing right now, where has this energy come from?!

I credit myself for loosing 4 1/2 lbs this week. Wooohooo

Doing fabby!!! Way to go...

Today I claim credit for pushing through the pain and tiredness barrier at the gym and for getting the kids' treats that I promised I would get tomorrow, today instead (more time for me tomorrow, whoo!)

I credit myself for having my blood pressure check today and it being 125/80 and coming off my blood pressure tablets!!!!
:D:D:D:cool:

Yay Lind! :D

I credit myself for not freaking out when faced with an unfamiliar situation and dealing with it as best I could.

Hmm today I credit myself for being non-crotchety despite being really really bushed...

Hmm today I credit myself for being non-crotchety despite being really really bushed...

:confused: You what woman? That sounds so filthy! :D

Either way, today I credit myself for looking up, instead of inspecting the ground throughout my walk. I am gaining confidence!
I credit myself for looking at myself in the changing room mirror and LIKING what I see. It may not be perfect, but f**k perfection, we are all individuals for a reason!
I credit myself for enjoying the sunshine and the spring flowers... and walking off my emotional hunger as best as I could. Stopping inside the Russian/European foods shop was also nice, I knew I wanted a "taste" of home by buying myself something that I would have had as a child, but I savoured the memory instead.

Today.. I credit myself for jumping in with both feet.. on a college course that starts on Tuesday!! I was only making enquiries and thought it would start in Sept! lol
Finally at the age of 37 I'm off to College! :D

I credit myself for being strong and making a much-needed decision.

:confused: You what woman? That sounds so filthy! :D

Ha! Bushed means tired where I come from, I think it is an Antipodean thing...

And way to go for your confidence, it will get better and it will increase in increments...even now I get my bad days...I used to hate mirrors, especially the ones in the gym ARGH!...I don't love them now, but I don't despair as much...

(Oh my, new avatar Nexus! Very pretty, but I liked the grunge angst one to be honest!)

And I totally awesomely credit myself for staying away from the carby fingerfoods today! Was at some lame party of the OH's cousin, lots of peanuts, crisps, stuffs around, didn't touch a single one! Stuck to my food allowance of protein and vegetables only! Didn't touch the desert, didn't touch the crackers and cheese. Didn't touch the potatoes and the yorkshire puddings.. Mmm. And actually wasn't too temped to either.

Mhmm, my credit done. :D

Back