Crediting yourself

i credit myself for not killing anyone while totm is here

LOL I credit myself for that too, and I credit myself for telling the window cleaner to p*** off for trying to charge me £20 to clean my windows!!!

I also credit myself for rigidly sticking to my diet this week as I haven't been able to exercise because of a bad back.

Today I credit myself for doing all the household chores...

Today I credit myself for doing all the household chores...

:D Well done!
I credit myself for putting the laundry in and going for an hour walk... *runs out the door*

wow, silence, this is a fab thread. i've read the lot of them, and seeing everyone focussing on all their achievements is great!

also, whilst reading i actually achieved a credit - i was eating my lunch during my minimins break and coz it took me so long to read, i realised i was full HALF way trhough my meal. i threw the rest away, even though i could have easily eaten it!! yay!

i'm defo gona credit myself more often!

I credit myself today for:
* Researching this new thing I'm meant to be starting next week!
* Not gobbling down all the chicken I prepared for my OH and myself for later (only had a tiny piece to test the spicyness!)
* Acknowledging that I'm hungry and having ONE carrot instead of a bucket of them!
* Being positive.

Today I claim credit for putting all the washing away straight away..it's been piling up for a while now...it's all done and dusted now though...phew!

I credit myself for getting my very first Karate Kata right! And getting a comment about good strength from my instructor :) :p

I credit myself for not giving in to temptation at the smell of bacon rolls on a Sunday morning.

Mine is food related today... St Davids day.. we're in Wales and teaching our children to be patriotic towards the welsh community etc.. so.. hubby baked.. and boy did he bake!!
Welsh Cakes, Quiche, Cawl (soup), sausage rolls, and a full size cake..

I credit myself for not eating any of it!! And having a CD bar during out picnic today :)

I take credit for doing my hill runs as planned, well it was going to be one, as the hill looked really long and hard, but when I actually got running, it was shorter than I thought, so I determined that four should do the trick...ha!

im crediting myself for going to the gym since january and had one week off but kept going after that busy week.

i also credit myself for being good food wise today and not having as many chips on my plate.

Right now i am crditing myslef for staying calm when i am really rather annoyed ( that was said though gritted teeth )

I credit myself for eating slowly and when I felt full, I threw the rest away! Granted I could have stopped a little earlier, but little steps at a time! :D
I also credit myself for keeping to my plan for today before WI. And I credit myself for not getting up to slap the annoying lady at my meeting. xD

Back