Crediting yourself

I'm giving myself a lot of credit for getting through the first day of South Beach Phase 1. For wanting to eat and going to get a glass of water instead. For being organised and doing the necessary preparation. But major credit goes to my positive attitude!

~Silence~

Way to go everyone on the credits, it does make a difference to me when I praise myself up a bit...it kind of sets the rest of the week up for more positivity...

Today I credit myself for sticking to my budget all week, boy this can be hard during school breaks...and also for speaking calmly to my ex hubby...we are on talking terms now (after a long period of avoidance), but I know what he was saying was not the whole truth and I just let it ride and spoke normally. I even credit myself for NOT going to the gym as I feel way too tired and not to well today...I'm inclined to push too hard sometimes and I just relaxed and said nope, not doing it today!

Credits really are brill aren't they? Thats what they're supposed to do, make you feel positive and help you to do well.

Today I'm crediting myself for sticking to my plan, for trying a new recipe, for doing some exercise and for staying organised!

~Silence~

Well done everyone on the credits!

I credit myself for taking a risk and telling my parents about lighterlife, they are thrilled and as excited as I am about it!

i am crediting myself for sticking to my plan today even at macdonalds,

Today I credit myself for......oh.......umm......

I have read all these posts, and tought that sounds like such a good idea I will credit myself. This is the first time and I am finding it a bit hard.

Ok, after a bit of thinking I credit myself just for wanting to say something nice about me for a change.

I credit myself for doing the grocery shopping this morening which I hate in general, but especially today when I feel so tired and lethargic...

I credit myself for going away for 3 days.. not eating rubbish, puddings, pizza and all the other stuff that I was around..

for choosing one meal in a restaurant which was veggies only with no desert and sticking to plan the rest of the time! :D

today i credit myself for not quitting my job even though my boss had me in tears all day

That's poo! Way to go for sticking with it though...

:p Hi im new here today! but here goes!

i credit myself today for getting out for a lovely walk and doing 7000 steps and burning nearly 300 calories! ;)

oh and filling in my food diary and keeping within my calories! :)

love Denise xx

Excellent Denise... well done!
Keep them credits coming!

Today I credit myself for sticking to my diet even though I felt like crap.

I creidt myself for getting back into the gym routine...booked in training session with personal trainer (tomorrow for an hour) and with gym trainer (Monday for about half an hour)...one is for general fitness and the other for my octathalon training...wheee!

I credit myself for not eating a crumb from this free lunch we were given today. Also for behaving myself at asda with all the easter deals etc. And for buying a whole load of chocolates and behaving myself.

I credit myself today for sticking to food and exercise plans.

Love the idea of the thread to be honest! Maybe I should start writing these down in a diary. :)

Today I credit myself for playing badminton for the whole hour.
I credit myself for not touching my boyfriend's cheese for his fajitas even though I wanted to!
I credit myself for feeling great on LLL and not feeling like it's a diet when I have a meal.
I credit myself for thinking more positively about my food addiction habits and how I could change them.

Back