Crediting yourself

I claim credit today for making the doc's appointment today when I said I would (rather than putting it off like I usually do), getting chores done and making that important phone call...before I head to the gym...

I credit myself for staying calm with a tired two year old and a tired husband and not chopping any of their heads off!!

Linda, I forgot to say way to go on your BMI! WAY TO GO! You must be very pleased...

i credit myself for making it through my last day at work before jetting off on holiday.

HAVE FUN!!!

Today I credit myself for being in the moment...what I mean is not getting too stressed out and reacting to every little thing the kids do on the way home from school (between 3 and 4 is my danger time foodwise and stress wise) no matter how annoying it is/feels/can be...I am calm, I am zen...:D

i credit myself for not eating the sweeties i bought for my colleagues.

although i think i'm becoming a bit of a feeder! it's as if watching others eat what i want helps the fact that i cant have it. which seems a bit upside down!

i credit myself for not eating the sweeties i bought for my colleagues.

although i think i'm becoming a bit of a feeder! it's as if watching others eat what i want helps the fact that i cant have it. which seems a bit upside down!

It does happen when one is on a diet, it is a displacement activity of sorts!

Whoops forgot the credit for....um comforting someone in the gym (I don't know what is in the air lately, but it feels quite frazzled and there are lots of stressed and upset folks around)...

i credit myself for getting in last night and forcing myself into my workshop to complete the commission i had been asked to do. last thing i wana do after a day at work is spend the next 5 hours finishing and polishing a necklace! but the guy was really happy with it and now i feel proud :D

For being patient even though I am soooooo tired!

I credit myself for going on my bike on the streets of London for the first time in my life...! I am petrified of cars, but I made myself, it was tiring, I did it, and I'm not so scared anymore. :) Looking forward to my next trip out and about already :D ... though my legs hurt now. I didn't realise that a home exercise bike is like a walk in the park compared to city biking....... Damn!
I also credit myself for not stopping - just got in quite tired, but gonna go out to the shop and buy some supplies to make my OH some cheese-marmite straws! :)

i am claiming credit for going to the chip shop, buying only what i had planned and stopping forcing chips in when there was clearly no more room.!! (once upon a time i would've finished them somehow) so i've had my treat, enjoyed it now moving on....

I credit myself for going on a lovely bike ride with my OH for an hour and a half! And I also give myself credit for trying to keep my eating under control. It may flare, but I know I stick to my allowances and stop before it gets out of hand (however much my mind screams at me to keep going...!)

I credit myself for NOT giving in and eating a pudding (and thus breaking my diet) last night when I emotionally 'wanted' one!

Back