Crisps and chocolate!!

Kayemm555

I know this isn't the right way to start my healthy eating but have been looking in the shops for low fat crisps and can't find any that are under the 5g rule! Even salt and vinegar snack a jacks are a no go :(

Any suggestions would be appreciated and also any low fat chocolate or chocolate drinks to stave off any cravings! Even the options hot choc and highlights are too high in fat. Thanks xx

Tesco do some they are in the light choices range and come in a 6 pack
They are potato thins...
Favours are salt and vinegar, cheese and onion and lightly salted..

Another thing I have found is the pretzels, some are over, but you can find some that are not, I know sainsbury's do a pack of 6 little bags of different types of things like pretzels.
Rivita minis are in the rules too

Chocolate... you find something and then let all of us know! Lol

But ben and jerries frozen yoghurts are in the rules and the phish food one is yummy (make sure its the yoghurt one not the ice cream...
Cart d'or do a vanilla light that is in the rules

Weight watchers do chocolate mousse, and a rich chocolate pot they both give me my chocolate fix when needed.

I've personally had most of the snack a jacks, even the chocolate ones, and the options hot chocolate, and as long as I have not eaten too much fat for the whole day I've gotten away with them... but its trial and error

but are they below 5g per 100g of fat?

I've had cadbury low fat choc mousse.
I've also had a few cubes of dairy milk....and I do just mean a few! My boyf hides the bar and if I am really desperate I have three cubes. No bad effects so far and I still had a good weight loss this week.

I looked at the baked crisps but pretty sure they went over the 5g rule :( just. Found Ben and jerrys frozen yogurts from asda at £2 each on offer - phish food and cherry Garcia :)

I LOVE the B&J phish food ice cream....not that I've had it in ages :(
Does anyone know if the phish food frozen yog is similar - I'm keen to try it but I'm afraid I'll be majorly disappointed!!

velvet crunch crisps, i get them from morrisons - cheddar cheese and spring onion, they are so nice :) only 2g of fat and 83 cals a bag x

Sazie said:
I LOVE the B&J phish food ice cream....not that I've had it in ages :(
Does anyone know if the phish food frozen yog is similar - I'm keen to try it but I'm afraid I'll be majorly disappointed!!

I personally can't taste much difference. The icecream is mire creamy but I like it... the chocolate brownie one is my fave yoghurt one,

Back