Extra Easy Crisps are my downfall

waa13

Crisps are such a downfall of mine i could sit and eat packet after packet and still want more, i have tried just not buying them in but then when i dont i just crave them even more, does anyone have any tips or any ideas of what i could substitute these for so i can still get my crunch fix?

there's a homemade crisps recipe using potatoes and frylight, syn free arguably as officially it's a 'tweak' but perhaps better than a crisp binge? If you google it you should find it

Don't be fooled by the Weight Watchers crisps! I got a multi pack as they were only 77cal/4syns per pack, and it turns out, if you weighed out the same amount of Hunky Dorys or UK equivalent they are the same! I buy my favourite crisps now when my OH is home, weigh out 4 syns worth and make him scoff the rest!

I have stopped buying the multipacks and just have one bag in the house at a time... otherwise I am doomed to want more. xx

Distraction techniques are good when you get a craving. Paint your nails, go for a bath, brush your teeth (weird I know but works for me), do some exercise (i hate it so much that it makes me not want to do it in vain haha), always have some low syn/syn free snacks to hand like a mugshot or boiled egg etc

:) xxx

Oh this is me!!! I blummin love crisps!! And French fries and quavers etc just don't do it for me at all! If I want crisps I want proper crisps......so I do what mejulie does and weigh out proper crisps!

Baked crisps are good the multipack 25gs are 5 syns and they taste like a proper crisp

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Crisps are such a downfall of mine i could sit and eat packet after packet and still want more, i have tried just not buying them in but then when i dont i just crave them even more, does anyone have any tips or any ideas of what i could substitute these for so i can still get my crunch fix?
This could have been me that has wrote this,i am terrible x

Wotsits are my kryptonite. Ooooh I luuuurrrrrrrve Wotsits. Speshly those huge 'share' bags ( lol share as if)

I could quite easily munch my way through kilos of Wotsits. :D

Mmmmmmm orange fingers.......lol

Space Raiders (13g pack) are only 3 syns per packet.

The substitutes, even though made with free food (potatoes), still have to be synned what with them being a tweak (as flashharry mentioned). But if you didn't, I personally think that's more dangerous as you could be consuming so much more calories than if you just had 15 syns worth of crisps if you say you could just keep eating and eating.

Hope I don't sound patronising or something! But it's a habit you'd be better off working towards stopping. This comes from someone who before Slimming World, ate around 5 packets of crisps a day on top of a lot of other junk, aha. Now, I rarely even use them within my syns. I pretty much stopped straight away, and oddly enough didn't crave them. I knew I could have them within my syns if I really wanted, I just didn't :p But if this is hard, maybe work towards cutting down slowly? If you didn't use any other syns that day, you could even have 5 packets of Space Raiders a day! I personally don't think eating that much helps to kick the habit, but it's a good starting point. But if you did want to use 15 syns a day on crisps, it's within Slimming World's rules, I'm just looking at the bigger picture :)

How many syns for wotsits please? :)

Walkers Crisps Wotsits Flamin Hot ( 21g bag )
Walkers Crisps Wotsits Flamin Hot ( 17g bag )
Walkers Crisps Wotsits Prawn Cocktail ( 21g bag )
Walkers Crisps Wotsits Prawn Cocktail ( 17g bag )
Walkers Crisps Wotsits Really Cheesy ( 40g bag )11
Walkers Crisps Wotsits Really Cheesy ( 17g bag )
That's all the Syns online have! Otherwise - work it out as 1 syn per 20 calories :)

Prawn cocktail wot sits??.????

:eek: What kind of madness is this?.?????

Back