Crispy choc shake with water??

Aisha_Mango

S: 14st2lb C: 11st6lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st10lb(19.19%)
Hi!

I know the instructions say to use 125ml milk with the crispy choc shake but i know people mix it with water so do you substitute the 125ml milk for 125ml water ooooor do you use the 250-300ml water recommended for the regular shakes?

(If that makes any sense what-so-ever lol)

Thanx in advance!

Xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi there.

with 125ml milk its not alot of shake so rob said that u can add another 125ml of water...half an half......
but if u just want it with water....then just add 250 ml of water like a normal shake.....i dnt really like it with water.....but its less carbs so all gud x

Giza

S: 17st8lb C: 10st7.4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 7st0.6lb(40.08%)
I've always substituted water for milk with all the shakes, including the porridge brekkie mix. Tastes creamy enough without. I think this means it might not be a 'full replacement meal' though. Someone more experienced can perhaps advise.

charlene-wilson

Silver Member
i had the choc cereal shake yesterday and used 125ml of skimmed milk and topped upto 400ml with water as it was still thick. Also if you drink it with a straw if you can use a macdonalds straw cos they are wider and the cereal bits will go up the tube. I used a normal one and had to blow ou the big bits cos they kept getting stuck. Well done on your 2 weeks losses x

BordersGirl

Feeling great in 2012!
S: 17st6lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26 Loss: 6st4lb(36.07%)
I just had the choc cereal shake for the first time and used 100ml of milk and 150ml of water. I made the vanilla one up with just the milk and it was too thick but this one was ok with some added water. I liked :)

Aisha_Mango

S: 14st2lb C: 11st6lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st10lb(19.19%)
Thanx everyone! I think im just gonna experiment and see what works best for me. Im gonna try it with half milk n half water i think!